Liebherr Christmas

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
anyone watch the one after it ..... some piece of kit
Sort of thing I'd have if I won the lottery...just coz!👌
They the best Druid? Noticed him moving with load..that's not do able on civilian stuff?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Sort of thing I'd have if I won the lottery...just coz!👌
They the best Druid? Noticed him moving with load..that's not do able on civilian stuff?
they make some superb cranes LL .... some of the civvy AT machines have free on rubber duties ... that'll have better than most due to all the additional base unit weight with the armour .... I'm surprised it's running conventional axles not megatrak



Demag were the originators of the megatrak system but there've been so many buy outs and takeovers that a lot of machines now run it .... a very convoluted history of ownerships between Grove, Mannesman Demag and Manitowoc, etc..
 
Top