jd6820
Well-known member
Hi all,
I'm wondering if any of you guys have a spares unit or a good contact for parts for a Leica Rugby 410DG, I'm gutted as ours has been damaged, the housing suffered a massive hit and has broken, along with slight damage to an internal PCB, it is a fantastic laser and something equivalent is knocking on the door of £1800! Hardly ever used the dual grade or even single grade facility but would like the option there for future. Have bought a TopCon HL off @Laser Levels Online, just to keep me going without spending a fortune, but it's single slope with no true grade function which was ace on the Leica. Not sure what model of Leica is equivalent to the one I have which I believe is no longer produced. I'm thinking of sending it for refurb to a Leica dealer but not sure if this is at all cost effective or sensible. It was mint before damage occurred. Never been dropped or anything, rarely out in wet conditions either. Only thing that didn't work was the remote, think I found the issue there though as the wifi module inside had a few loose components.
Any advice would be much appreciated, maybe if I hardly/never use dual grade it is maybe stupid to want the same spec?
I'm wondering if any of you guys have a spares unit or a good contact for parts for a Leica Rugby 410DG, I'm gutted as ours has been damaged, the housing suffered a massive hit and has broken, along with slight damage to an internal PCB, it is a fantastic laser and something equivalent is knocking on the door of £1800! Hardly ever used the dual grade or even single grade facility but would like the option there for future. Have bought a TopCon HL off @Laser Levels Online, just to keep me going without spending a fortune, but it's single slope with no true grade function which was ace on the Leica. Not sure what model of Leica is equivalent to the one I have which I believe is no longer produced. I'm thinking of sending it for refurb to a Leica dealer but not sure if this is at all cost effective or sensible. It was mint before damage occurred. Never been dropped or anything, rarely out in wet conditions either. Only thing that didn't work was the remote, think I found the issue there though as the wifi module inside had a few loose components.
Any advice would be much appreciated, maybe if I hardly/never use dual grade it is maybe stupid to want the same spec?