P
Pod
New member
Eventually got my Kubota KX61 engine sorted out thanks to some good advice from the forum - fuel pump & injectors reconditioned,
piston rings, new core for radiator & water pump
Now looking for exhaust system, - it has the wrong exhaust fitted-looks like a tractor exhaust projecting up through the engine cover
The correct one should be horizontal & exit lower down below the engine cover. I can't find anything on line as the -machine is about 1999 manufacture
I'm into steel fabrication & considering making one up if I could get a sketch with a few dimensions
Any advice much appreciated
POD
piston rings, new core for radiator & water pump
Now looking for exhaust system, - it has the wrong exhaust fitted-looks like a tractor exhaust projecting up through the engine cover
The correct one should be horizontal & exit lower down below the engine cover. I can't find anything on line as the -machine is about 1999 manufacture
I'm into steel fabrication & considering making one up if I could get a sketch with a few dimensions
Any advice much appreciated
POD