Kubota KX36-3 Track replacement

C

CMcAteer

New member
Hi, I'm needing new tracks for my digger, I'm planning on replacing the track and the sprocket plus a noisy bottom roller but should I/do I need to replace all the rollers and the idler assembly?

It's domestic machine so not for hire or reward

TIA

Colin
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
What do you mean noisy roller. Has it lost its oil and has the bearing failed? If not don’t bother. Idlers and rollers should see another set of tracks off.
 
C

CMcAteer

New member
What do you mean noisy roller. Has it lost its oil and has the bearing failed? If not don’t bother. Idlers and rollers should see another set of tracks off.
Sounds like a failed bearing as it squeals whebtracking
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Sounds like a failed bearing as it squeals whebtracking
When the bearings start to go, first thing you’ll see oil staining round the ends. If the bearing has totally failed the roller will flop about on the shaft, which you’ll see by picking the track off the ground with the bucket.
 
Top