J
Jake83
New member
Hello all, new member here.
I’m British but now live and work in Thailand. We have 2 machines, a 2016 Volvo 210D and a Jap import 2018 Komatsu PC15.
I recently bought the Komatsu and I noticed a small hydraulic leak. Knowing Komatsu run 46 grade (10w) oil I looked a little more into into it and realised the company I bought it from serviced it prior to sale and changed all the hydraulic fluid using standard 68 grade oil.
Now I don’t know what to do, should I change it for the correct oil which will need a flush or leave it?
Temperature wise here it’s always 30 degrees plus so this factor must be taken into consideration.
Thank you in advance
I’m British but now live and work in Thailand. We have 2 machines, a 2016 Volvo 210D and a Jap import 2018 Komatsu PC15.
I recently bought the Komatsu and I noticed a small hydraulic leak. Knowing Komatsu run 46 grade (10w) oil I looked a little more into into it and realised the company I bought it from serviced it prior to sale and changed all the hydraulic fluid using standard 68 grade oil.
Now I don’t know what to do, should I change it for the correct oil which will need a flush or leave it?
Temperature wise here it’s always 30 degrees plus so this factor must be taken into consideration.
Thank you in advance