Kato imer ihi brand opinions

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
Kato imer ihi brand opinions
about the Japanese excavators Kato ihi imer kato what do you think I believe that the mini excavators for nurseries and small agricultural and forestry applications are built in Italy, I haven't seen any where I come from, they are robust, reliable and easy to handle, what performance qualities and defects do you attribute to them, thank you.
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
I have seen the smaller Kato Imers a bit like early KH/KX machines!
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
HD514MR-7 excavator -Kato Imer
1694794588127.png






, un 140
1694794634026.png


1694794654726.png



:unsure::coffee::whistle::unsure:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I know they make some bloody good cranes ... pity the panel work is like bean tins though
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Lad I know well ran his entire fleet on the old ihi machines. They never gave him any bother.

I had afew on hire too and from an operating point of view I couldn't fault them.
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
thank you for your interventions as mini machines I think they are at the level of Kubota in terms of efficiency and performance, I don't know the performance of that 14 ton excavator, I think they made a joint venture to make it.

1694849647506.png

1694849684179.png





1694849669573.png
 
Top