Jet washer quick connect fittings

Giles

Giles

Well-known member
Bought this rotary patio cleaner out of an auction need to connect it to my petrol washer which is male male on hose

Cleaner head has bigger quick connect

Anyone point me in the right direction
 

Attachments

  • 58CF3F72-4DB8-4E2F-AE9B-FEDFEEBA0AB2.jpeg
    58CF3F72-4DB8-4E2F-AE9B-FEDFEEBA0AB2.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 215
  • C48259D8-4DCB-47DB-867E-78F1643326A4.jpeg
    C48259D8-4DCB-47DB-867E-78F1643326A4.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 178
  • FDD72AD9-EE69-4179-9E96-CC21E0D1F2EB.jpeg
    FDD72AD9-EE69-4179-9E96-CC21E0D1F2EB.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 200
  • C6870184-367F-4986-BD1C-59B2C454F4A8.jpeg
    C6870184-367F-4986-BD1C-59B2C454F4A8.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 3A63C8D4-58BA-48D6-B2DD-34935C827DD0.jpeg
    3A63C8D4-58BA-48D6-B2DD-34935C827DD0.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 199
craig

craig

Well-known member
Bought this rotary patio cleaner out of an auction need to connect it to my petrol washer which is male male on hose

Cleaner head has bigger quick connect

Anyone point me in the right direction
I just can`t remember the name of that style of coupling, but while having a google trying to jog me memory seen these,
Dont know if that helps you :unsure:
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
There’s two types of bayonet commonly used. 11.6mm and 14.8mm. Any reference to 1/4 or 3/8 generally refers to the thread but Chinese sellers label anything and everything 1/4. Confused yet? You should be 🤣

Search for qwashers on eBay. All good gear, Damon knows his stuff.

I would change your oddball rotary head fitting to 14.8mm and maybe fit a 11.8mm on the lance end to make it easy to swap nozzles.
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
There’s two types of bayonet commonly used. 11.6mm and 14.8mm. Any reference to 1/4 or 3/8 generally refers to the thread but Chinese sellers label anything and everything 1/4. Confused yet? You should be 🤣

Search for qwashers on eBay. All good gear, Damon knows his stuff.

I would change your oddball lance fitting to 14.8mm and fit a 11.8mm on the lance end to make it easy to swap nozzles.
I hear you...my nozzle bust...I went through several nights of pain trying to figure wtf I needed 😭😭😭. In the end got new lance with quick release
 
modelman093

modelman093

Active member
X 2 for Pirtek. When I had a similar issue mating a current pattern new hose to my old Martin Storey washer , their local depot had a good selection and one of their mobile tecs happened to be there and knew exactly what was needed . Not expensive either.
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
There is afew places on eBay listing all the connection types. Yours looks like a short Nilfisk type 1/4
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Top