JCB Beaver pack

J

jevano

New member
Hi All
I had a JCB Beaver pack come in to the repair shop today! on the ticket it said possibly pump not working. the gun I connected to the pack ran but not great this same gun runs sweet on another pack I expected the pump and it seems fine don't really want to order another as pretty expensive any ideas what else I could do thanks in advance.
 
Stubota86

Stubota86

Well-known member
Start with easy basic stuff like change hydraulic filter
Is it picking up revs when you activate the breaker?

Previous thread on similar issue:

 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
dicky QC? or hose breaking up internally and blocking flow rate ?
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
It could be the pump coupling spinning on the shaft. I also had one where the tank had cracked off the frame and was threatening to spin round and make a right mess
 
R

Russell

Well-known member
I might still have the pump and coupling from my one if your interested?
 
S

shanonchif

New member
Hi! I'm sorry for the problem you encountered. It's really sad when what brings you income and what you have invested gives you nothing. But don't be upset. Everything is solvable. Some time ago, I also encountered this problem.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi! I'm sorry for the problem you encountered. It's really sad when what brings you income and what you have invested gives you nothing. But don't be upset. Everything is solvable. Some time ago, I also encountered this problem.
and the solution was? ...... :unsure:
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
Take the jack hammer off the hoses, start the power pack, try and move the lever from off to on, what happens?
 
Top