V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
soon make a mount for that to drop on a dipper ... usual story -- miles away

1709488189809.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

Up the road from me if you want it… Could soon stick it on a pallet to chez Druid.
cheers Dan ... will sleep on it .... never seen another one like it, but decent breed ... bet it'd bang a post in alright though :giggle: ... difficult to get a scale on it but looks handle-able ... also looks to have a 'trigger' on the one side so must be a hand held sort of scale .... don't 'spose it's very light weight though :unsure:

M

Monkeybusiness

cheers Dan ... will sleep on it .... never seen another one like it, but decent breed ... bet it'd bang a post in alright though :giggle: ... difficult to get a scale on it but looks handle-able ... also looks to have a 'trigger' on the one side so must be a hand held sort of scale .... don't 'spose it's very light weight though :unsure:
If it’s something you fancy I’m happy to go get it/make sure it exists/try and armwrestle a deal out of the seller etc. I can come home via Winsford most evenings this week as am working beyond.

V8Druid

V8Druid

been discussing this with Dan since posting it and'd decided to go for it Sunday evening ...
details exchanged and Dan had arranged to go 'negotiate' for and collect this for me this evening ....
had been told that I was first in the queue - good as mine - Dan called him 'fore heading out late this afters and the tw*t'd sold it to some guy in paddyland, blind on the phone ....
Aiden @CPS ???? :unsure:

diggerjones

diggerjones

been discussing this with Dan since posting it and'd decided to go for it Sunday evening ...
details exchanged and Dan had arranged to go 'negotiate' for and collect this for me this evening ....
had been told that I was first in the queue - good as mine - Dan called him 'fore heading out late this afters and the tw*t'd sold it to some guy in paddyland, blind on the phone ....
Aiden @CPS ???? :unsure:
That must of been what Dan was sorting when I passed him the other morning. He looked like Lord muck, sat there with his lacky driving him where ever he wished to go

doobin

doobin

They are good bits of gear, will drive a scaffold pile into rock chalk no bother. Really need a good lump of a bloke on them, both to lift it onto the post and also to hang off it to provide downforce. Will only take max 4” fence posts- not really what they are designed for.

Wouldn’t have been much use for you @V8Druid- you’re more exactly heavy set!😉 And they are not too much new, maybe £1k plus vat these days?

M

Monkeybusiness

That must of been what Dan was sorting when I passed him the other morning. He looked like Lord muck, sat there with his lacky driving him where ever he wished to go
😂😂😂
I had a load of emails to send so took advantage of the passenger seat on the way to site. (I actually don’t particularly like being a passenger, especially in my own van!).

V8Druid

V8Druid

They are good bits of gear, will drive a scaffold pile into rock chalk no bother. Really need a good lump of a bloke on them, both to lift it onto the post and also to hang off it to provide downforce. Will only take max 4” fence posts- not really what they are designed for.

Wouldn’t have been much use for you @V8Druid- you’re more exactly heavy set!😉 And they are not too much new, maybe £1k plus vat these days?
might've been a handy thing attached/pinned on to lil jake though ;):)