on maskinisten FB group .... Grab john gj1a s45 18,000Kr (£1500) :oops::oops:
1617390180522.png
1617390239292.png
1617390210487.png

S

Smiffy

TBf I have often wondered why they don't build quick hitches with the gripper
Would be a good intermediate step for a lot
Seeing as s type hitches are starting to be specced so buckets correspond if an upgrade is wanted in the future
A gripper might be that extra bit of persuasion especially if it is a cartridge type that can be swapped out in the future

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
TBf I have often wondered why they don't build quick hitches with the gripper
Would be a good intermediate step for a lot
Seeing as s type hitches are starting to be specced so buckets correspond if an upgrade is wanted in the future
A gripper might be that extra bit of persuasion especially if it is a cartridge type that can be swapped out in the future
you know, that is a bloody interesting idea :cool::unsure::unsure:

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Hey! That's my patent surely.
I shall be waiting on the tilty manufacturers phonecall, and preparing what I shall spend my millions on
Sorry Smiffy I should of guessed by your handle that you’d be in the frame right enough . I wish I could fab stuff like you boys !

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

What’s the hold up ! Whichever one off you gets off your fabricating arses and makes one mind I’m at the front of the queue !!!

A

Alan caddy

Had one of them on huddig years ago its for pole erecting and small size for making hole as small as possible, would put pole in hole with bucket then would slew roun man basket that was mounted on pillar on back corner of cab. Man basket had a gripper on it to hold pole, release bucket grab back fill with back actor, drop of bucket replace with a ramming bar to compact round pole when all done release basket gripper onto next pole, if any work needed to be done on pole put man up in basket to do work no climbing required