information on self-propelled crushers and screens on tracks opinions experiences which is better and more versatile

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
information on self-propelled crushers and screens on tracks opinions experiences which is better and more versatile
hello, in ancient times the gravel was dug up on the stilaro river with old fiat crawler loaders as can be seen from my old photos, to select the stones from the gravel grids built with the rails and train tracks were used. For some time now I have seen that they use a tracked machinery powered by a Komatsu excavator, what can you tell me about these new machinery? thank you.
1672825842283.png


1672825874384.png



1672826108279.png


BR380JG-3
1672826155820.png


1672826180674.png
1672826196838.png









1672825965576.png
1672825965576.png
1672825948261.png
1672825902459.png
 
Giles

Giles

Well-known member
The top pic which I think is your real pic is a 3 way screener

Others look like crushers
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The top pic which I think is your real pic is a 3 way screener

Others look like crushers
last but one pic also looks to be screening what comes out of the crusher in front of it ... the DTV-25.10
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
in fact I was not able to take a photo of the 2 machines, however what can you tell me about the evolution of these self-propelled systems, I think there are some that they use when they demolish large buildings that separate the iron of the armor from the debris from the rubble and crushed rubble, I am wrong?'

1672912882207.png


1672912919583.png


1672913068028.png




1672913140728.png


1672913156398.png
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
1672939241410.png




1672939349278.png

I have to go deeper into the subject, I don't have clear ideas, I knew the fixed installations in mine yards with large hoppers, hammer crushers, jaw crushers, granulators, vibrating screens, these small compacts on tracks, I didn't get to see them in action, I want to inform you, thanks of your contribution.

 
Richard Hunton

Richard Hunton

Well-known member
You only get out what you put in 😎

The last 2 pics are a 33ton machine, it only just picked up the lumps of "concrete" the 210 working with me could not move them
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210211_145313.jpg
    IMG_20210211_145313.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20210218_142952.jpg
    IMG_20210218_142952.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20210218_134912.jpg
    IMG_20210218_134912.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20210329_161840.jpg
    IMG_20210329_161840.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20210709_124051.jpg
    IMG_20210709_124051.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 183
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
I saw on the net I found terex and komatsu manufacturers of crushers, strangely I did not find caterpillar, strange they are cats and dogs caterpillar and komatsu I am surprised that caterpillar to compete with komatsu has not created a super crusher screen perhaps self-loading equipped with a built-in excavator arm for feed the hopper of the same.


1672989289426.png

1672989453048.png

1672989396646.png


1672989486768.png


Guidetti Recycling Systems
1672989584076.png
 

Attachments

  • 1672989314491.png
    1672989314491.png
    600 KB · Views: 176
Top