barracane
Well-known member
hi if it were possible I would like information on komatsu backhoe especially on the articulated frame series that I noticed they have not been produced for some time what do you think of this brand referring to the backhoes?
on the net in the used market I found the following models:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwi9rtCI-Yr7AhXNNOwKHe8eBTEQMygAegUIARC0AQ
595 s 4x4
92 A
I haven't found others, maybe you know them, to suggest a reliable sturdy durable agile powerful fast? with good performance, maybe the articulated ones derive from the small Komatsu wheel loaders, why have they been totally replaced by the rigid frame backhoes? I have seen several in the road construction sites for the laying of the pipeline pipes, greetings let me know thank you." caterpillar only rigid frame backhoe wy??
on the net in the used market I found the following models:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwi9rtCI-Yr7AhXNNOwKHe8eBTEQMygAegUIARC0AQ
595 s 4x4
I haven't found others, maybe you know them, to suggest a reliable sturdy durable agile powerful fast? with good performance, maybe the articulated ones derive from the small Komatsu wheel loaders, why have they been totally replaced by the rigid frame backhoes? I have seen several in the road construction sites for the laying of the pipeline pipes, greetings let me know thank you." caterpillar only rigid frame backhoe wy??