information on caterpillar construction site welding machines opinions reliability

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
sorry for the bizarre and bizarre question, I think caterpillar builds smaw electrode and wire electric arc welders I think mig, I'm wrong, I saw yellow welders online with the brand of the prestigious American manufacturer. perhaps it is a line for construction sites or for the maintenance of one's machines. what do you know what do you think thanks greetings.
1673613086337.png



1673613012555.png
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
They also make shoes…
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
and JCB makes loads of plastic toys, clothing, etc. :ROFLMAO:
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
if it were a miller a lincon or a fronius or other prestigious brand it would be the top welding machine, let's hope they are not Chinese welding machines with a yellow body and the Caterpillar logo, disposable welding machines like condoms, greetings from monasterace
 
Top