industrial wheel loaders tractors reviews experiences

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
hello, sorry if I disturb you every now and then, a curiosity if I can kindly ask. on the net I saw that in the American market they use a lot of loader tractors, that is, the backhoe tractor without a rear excavator, in its place through the three-point coupling there are mounted agricultural tools, what do you think of this solution, in my part we get by with traditional tractors
I made a statistic the most used are naturally john deere, 210 K EP interin tier 4, case 570 N, caterpillar 414 and the, Jcb 3cll landscape, new holland u 80 c, 210 lj tier 3. what do you think of this application thank you let me know sorry if I bore you every now and then with my questions, thank you
pala.jpg

pala 1.jpg



1582738384317.png


The 570M XT Turbo ;is equipped with an ;80-net-horsepower ( 60 kW) engine and features a new ; 93-inch (236 cm) bucket ; along with a range of attachments to provide versatile performance. The 570M XT Turbo is ideally suited for work in rental, building construction, roads, utility, agriculture and landscaping applications. ???
1582738475981.png
1582738522764.png
 
Stubota86

Stubota86

Well-known member
hello, sorry if I disturb you every now and then, a curiosity if I can kindly ask. on the net I saw that in the American market they use a lot of loader tractors, that is, the backhoe tractor without a rear excavator, in its place through the three-point coupling there are mounted agricultural tools, what do you think of this solution, in my part we get by with traditional tractors
I made a statistic the most used are naturally john deere, 210 K EP interin tier 4, case 570 N, caterpillar 414 and the, Jcb 3cll landscape, new holland u 80 c, 210 lj tier 3. what do you think of this application thank you let me know sorry if I bore you every now and then with my questions, thank youView attachment 12342
View attachment 12343


View attachment 12344

The 570M XT Turbo ;is equipped with an ;80-net-horsepower ( 60 kW) engine and features a new ; 93-inch (236 cm) bucket ; along with a range of attachments to provide versatile performance. The 570M XT Turbo is ideally suited for work in rental, building construction, roads, utility, agriculture and landscaping applications. ???
View attachment 12345View attachment 12346

I can’t see if any have the Power Take Off on the back, maybe that would be a factor as a lot of the implements rely on it to operate

also a tractor probably relies more on its ability to pull weight behind it than a loader/excavator
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
in my part this loader tractor derived from backhoe is not used, as you know it is a depressed area and we use used but working means. a friend of mine to take me ingiro tells me that the cousins Duke use it in the hazzard film on his uncle's farm. but he makes fun of me

my friend tells me that in america they use it to level dirt roads in the countryside with the BOOX BLADE Ripper with the rear tool, I think it's called. but I'm not sure



1583511394110.png

1583511408427.png
1583511416722.png



1583511488656.png



1583511507619.png



1583511586187.png
1583511586187.png



1583511884932.png




View attachment 12484
Description
Ford 545A Industrial Tractor, 4WD, Loader, 6X4 Manual Transmission with live 540 PTO. Tractor was repainted at some time, and it looks good, but it does have some problem areas. First, the ignition safety switch is disconnected. The tractor can be bypass started in gear, which is a safety hazard, and should be immediately repaired. The clutch is shot, and you cannot get the tractor into gear when the engine is running. Also, the front axle driveshaft is disconnected, and we believe there is a problem in the front axle. The engine runs well, and starts easily. This will make a great winter project, and could potentially be a nice loader tractor for the right mechanically minded person





1583512279983.png
1583512318136.png
1583512377188.png


Ford 445 in The Dukes of Hazzard, TV Series, 1979-1985


 
K

Keif

Well-known member
I use a box blade a lot and would be happy to answer any questions. It can be very handy esp with a hydraulic top link.
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
thanks your intervention in my part box blade never seen, a farmer friend of mine says that in his opinion it is useless, if you get grass the flooding of the box is flooded, but from what I understand it serves to level the sandy country paths I'm wrong. in rice cultivation there is a leveler to regularize the surface of the paddy field itself. quidi in your opinion is the box blade useful? maybe for a small tractor and a small plot of land already leveled by a mechanical shovel or bulldozer or right?

1583572952302.png
1583572952302.png



1583572969808.png



1583573022800.png
1583573067672.png







1583573430169.png

1583573466071.png

1976 Ford 1600 4wd (1976 - 1979)
 

Attachments

  • 1583573065820.png
    1583573065820.png
    1 MB · Views: 223
Top