Idig setup for sale

F

fred

As we have decided to not replace the digger now and just hire in the size we need at the time it seems pointless to hang on to the idig system.

Got the whole kit, all that's needed is the sticky pads which Neil from nasco can supply.

They sell for £6.5k+vat new looking for £5k +vat.

F

fred

i know. had an offer I couldn't refuse on the 3 tonner. We decided not to buy another as its too useful being able to hire in a 5/8/13 to suit the site for next to nothing.

CPS

CPS

You could fit the Idig to the hired in machines if you had them a decent length of time

F

fred

thats the thing with hired machines we use them when needed then get rid so not really on site long enough to warrant

D

DaveDCB

i know. had an offer I couldn't refuse on the 3 tonner. We decided not to buy another as its too useful being able to hire in a 5/8/13 to suit the site for next to nothing.
Know exactly where your coming from!! I park mine up for 6months sometimes between jobs and do wonder if renting would be better.. maybe when there is tilty equipt machines readily available on self drive I may follow your train of thought!

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Issue with hiring machines is the nagging expense when jobs are stop starting.... Part of the reason we run more older ones...... If you can keep em going a older one is the way forward and frees up capital for other stuff.

F

fred

machine hire is ridiculously cheap so decided to let the hirer have the hassle. For the cost of a muckaway can get a 5 tonner for a week.

a digger is incidental to our business rather than a daily earner which made the decision easier. I really do miss the idig and grading beam though....