Hydraulic fitting to blow out grease nipple

Giles

Giles

Well-known member
Saw this on the tok, what fitting would you need to connect up to a grease nipple thread?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1567.png
    IMG_1567.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1568.png
    IMG_1568.png
    787.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1566.png
    IMG_1566.png
    863 KB · Views: 152
S

Stroppymonkey

Well-known member
Saw this on the tok, what fitting would you need to connect up to a grease nipple thread?
Must be lots of good reasons not to do this.. but I am sure someone will be along to point them out soon!
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Did I read that right that they connected the grease port to a hydraulic hose and fired it up? 😀
 
Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
I've seen folk connecting up a porta-pak to a grease port to put a bit extra force down the gallery.
Takeuchi will be BSP nipples I'd have thought, probably 1/8" you'll need a 1/8" BSP taper to 1/4" NPT adaptor
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've seen folk connecting up a porta-pak to a grease port to put a bit extra force down the gallery.
Takeuchi will be BSP nipples I'd have thought, probably 1/8" you'll need a 1/8" BSP taper to 1/4" NPT adaptor
bang on I'd say ... or a 10mm to BSP if metric ...... and a portapack hand pump ;)
 
Top