information opinions experiences, performances. merits critical flaws.
sorry guys, I was clumsy to send the message, anyway, back to the subject.
surfing the net I came across this earthmoving machine, it was advertised on a site I believe caterpillar, if I'm wrong correct me, what can you tell me about this mechanical shovel who produces it where it would be marketed, and first of all, what do you think, honest and sincere opinions like always, be ruthless thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Gmmco
www.gmmco.in
The 2021E Wheel Loaders set the standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and operator comfort. The improved optimized Z-bar loader linkage delivers the quick loading performance of traditional Z-bar with the parallelism and load handling capability of a tool carrier. 2021E will continue to have the best lift height in its class with industry best dump clearance and it will bel offered as a standard feature.
| Brand | Hindustan |
| Model Name/Number | 2021E |
| Maximum Bucket Capacity | 1.53 - 3.0 m3 |
| Maximum Engine Power | 98 kW (133 hp) @ 2300 rpm |
| Number Of Cylinders | 6 |
Hindustan 2021E Rock Wheel Loader, Maximum Engine Power: 98 kW (133 hp) @ 2300 Rpm, Maximum Bucket Capacity: 1.53 - 3.0 M3