Help for you blokes struggling to think of presents to buy last minute

doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Don't tell her, but...


Found on Google, flicked through, twenty minutes amd two hundred quid later I'm flying through PayPal checkout and it even looks like I actually thought about what to get her and her folks. Which I really didn't.

Lifesaver. (y)
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I have a similar service ... Pam's daughter and my wallet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Don't tell her, but...


Found on Google, flicked through, twenty minutes amd two hundred quid later I'm flying through PayPal checkout and it even looks like I actually thought about what to get her and her folks. Which I really didn't.

Lifesaver. (y)

Ahem ...... now here's a blackmail opportunity if ever I saw one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...... better hope Marianne ain't a member here Doob :oops::oops:😁
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
1576699188657.png
 
Top