Hello from a very windy North Yorkshire

D

Daveyp

New member
Hello folks. I'm a small holder/builder/jack of all trades in North Yorkshire. I'm in the process of renovating an old farm and my little Neuson has gone Kapput so I'll start a thread in the relevant section on it. Lots of great info and banter on the forum.
For someone with an interest in machinery and big, loud bits of kit, it looks like it may be a dangerous place to lurk from a toy shopping perspective. I've already seen loads of stuff that I could find a use for but probably don't need :D
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Welcome fella .... lots to lust over here :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
 
T whiting

T whiting

Well-known member
Welcome where in north yorkshire are you I'm working up latytham way at the moment
 
Top