Hello everyone!!!

R

ROAMER

Hi,

My name is Dragan. I run one man show in Croatia. Mainly electronic and electrical stuff and hydraulic hoses on construction machinery. But every now and then I get implicated in something more complex in hydraulics or mechanical.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
welcome Dragan
presumably your electronics side of things is control systems ?

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Welcome there are a lot of one man bands on here (I struggle with the symbols between my knees if I’m honest)😆😆

V8Druid

V8Druid

Welcome there are a lot of one man bands on here (I struggle with the symbols between my knees if I’m honest)😆😆
1612207604203.png

Stubota86

Stubota86

Hi,

My name is Dragan. I run one man show in Croatia. Mainly electronic and electrical stuff and hydraulic hoses on construction machinery. But every now and then I get implicated in something more complex in hydraulics or mechanical.
Welcome! Whereabouts in Croatia? Beautiful country

R

ROAMER

Thanks for the warm welcome all!!!
Yes, electronics is control side. Computers, displays etc. Electrical is.....well... electrical :)
I'm based in town of Umag, nearly most northwestern point of the counry. 6km to the border with Slovenia, and futher 4km to Italy.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Thanks for the warm welcome all!!!
Yes, electronics is control side. Computers, displays etc. Electrical is.....well... electrical :)
I'm based in town of Umag, nearly most northwestern point of the counry. 6km to the border with Slovenia, and futher 4km to Italy.
bang on the Adriatic ... nice :giggle::love::cool: