Good old NHS

Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
I'm not surprised, I gave up sugar a couple years ago and it is in everything that's pre made/ convenience food.
It's basically used as a drug to make you over eat. It changes the chemicals/ hormones your body gives off or something like that so when your full you keep eating.
Agree on the sugar front ...bit of the mrs's baking in winter with low ammounts of sugar in and thats it.
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
I'm not surprised, I gave up sugar a couple years ago and it is in everything that's pre made/ convenience food.
It's basically used as a drug to make you over eat. It changes the chemicals/ hormones your body gives off or something like that so when your full you keep eating.
THIS MAN SPEAKTH THE TRUTH!!!!!

Sorry for shouting.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I'm not surprised, I gave up sugar a couple years ago and it is in everything that's pre made/ convenience food.
It's basically used as a drug to make you over eat. It changes the chemicals/ hormones your body gives off or something like that so when your full you keep eating.

THIS MAN SPEAKTH THE TRUTH!!!!!

Sorry for shouting.
I LOVE SUGAR.
I like my sugar ... but I stop eating just before I'm full or suffer the consequences ... it's all a state of mind
Everything in moderation 🤪
 
Top