DONATIONS FOR THOSE FLEEING UKRAINE

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Guys

I have been pondering how to help those over there directly and i found out today one of my old best pals is over there as we speak helping those on the front line. He has left his UK business to do this with his wife. This is the best new to me as I know my donation is going directly to those involved.

I am asking for donations with trust that these are going to get straight to the right people on the front line. Giving anybody a lifeline

can we all look to do anything we can? send me the money if you wish and i will forward it on.

[email protected] is paypal.

you are helping a cause that none of us want to be in

While this is for one family its going to be for many more they are just starting to understand how to get it to work


1646480534638.png
 
Last edited:
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Guys

I have been pondering how to help those over there directly and i found out today one of my old best pals is over there as we speak helping those on the front line. He has left his UK business to do this with his wife. This is the best new to me as I know my donation is going directly to those involved.

I am asking for donations with trust that these are going to get straight to the right people on the front line. Giving anybody a lifeline

can we all look to do anything we can? send me the money if you wish and i will forward it on.

[email protected] is paypal.

you are helping a cause that none of us want to be in

While this is for one family its going to be for many more they are just starting to understand how to get it to work


View attachment 32820
I've sent over some decent first aid kits already. Later this month I'll likely chuck some in your pot Regy!
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
yeah we have donated elsewhere, there are 3 miles of lorry's queuing to drop of donations apparently

the system seems quite good so he says but basically there are being sent everywhere.
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
yeah we have donated elsewhere, there are 3 miles of lorry's queuing to drop of donations apparently

the system seems quite good so he says but basically there are being sent everywhere.
I read a good article last night that suggested that monetary donations really are the the best thing at the moment. Well meaning donations of food/clothing etc are creating logistical challenges and not necessarily what is needed anyway. I don't have a PayPal account but would gladly contribute to this- is there a way I can do it without PayPal?
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I read a good article last night that suggested that monetary donations really are the the best thing at the moment. Well meaning donations of food/clothing etc are creating logistical challenges and not necessarily what is needed anyway. I don't have a PayPal account but would gladly contribute to this- is there a way I can do it without PayPal?
Personally I saw that two, spat my coffee out and carried on..... Reason being it was a group of big UK charities saying it..... Which my cynical self sees as well paid "god loving" people not getting there pie slice.

The likes of Regy direct to Ukraine suits me.
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Donation from a member gone straight to the cause
Sent £250 from shp too
 

Attachments

  • E2FD2F05-86C6-45D0-8AD7-AC6663A7E78D.jpeg
    E2FD2F05-86C6-45D0-8AD7-AC6663A7E78D.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 492DB655-DAC3-4F2F-8670-6E08F1D8AF4C.png
    492DB655-DAC3-4F2F-8670-6E08F1D8AF4C.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 96210C07-87DB-4B97-A3D0-77520FE61C4C.png
    96210C07-87DB-4B97-A3D0-77520FE61C4C.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 248
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Yeah money is probably the best idea as said above.
We've had a collection in our village this week and sounds like they got plenty.
I've been involved in aid convoys to Belarus a few years ago, so i understand the logistics of getting donations over there.
 
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
Personally I saw that two, spat my coffee out and carried on..... Reason being it was a group of big UK charities saying it..... Which my cynical self sees as well paid "god loving" people not getting there pie slice.

The likes of Regy direct to Ukraine suits me.
Yeah get the cynicism. But to me it makes sense that money is the way forward, easy to buy what's required and purchased in Poland or wherever where logistically easier to get accross the border. I imagine charities will be inundated with stuff which won't really be any use whatsover, and then have to deal with the hassle of getting it accross Europe and distributed which will be a mammoth operation in itself and use up resources.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Personally I saw that two, spat my coffee out and carried on..... Reason being it was a group of big UK charities saying it..... Which my cynical self sees as well paid "god loving" people not getting there pie slice.

The likes of Regy direct to Ukraine suits me.
totally with you on this ..... all these 'so called' charitable outfits pay 'their own' obscene amounts to head them up and then rely on contributions and volunteers to do the grunting AND make them their obscene salaries to boot. The whole system wants a thorough and far reaching investigation and draconian control over what happens to folks' well meant donations/contributions/etc. ... the whole (or damned near) system stinks of corruption at high levels. 🤬🤬🤬

any ref.s needed on the PP payments @Regy53 or can you just sort what arrives at that specific PP addy? i.e. it's dedicated to this alone ?
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
totally with you on this ..... all these 'so called' charitable outfits pay 'their own' obscene amounts to head them up and then rely on contributions and volunteers to do the grunting AND make them their obscene salaries to boot. The whole system wants a thorough and far reaching investigation and draconian control over what happens to folks' well meant donations/contributions/etc. ... the whole (or damned near) system stinks of corruption at high levels. 🤬🤬🤬

any ref.s needed on the PP payments @Regy53 or can you just sort what arrives at that specific PP addy? i.e. it's dedicated to this alone ?
you can just write Ukraine in the payment . We don’t get any other payments to it anyway other than membership join ups

back to the top
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
well @Stubota won't take anything from me, for sorting me lift eyes he collected for me :cool: ... says stick a tenner in here, so just sent Ross a twenty for Stu's efforts ... hugely appreciated and I'm sure his generosity in contributing'll also be appreciated in Ukraine :love:(y)

1649186944088.png

and it'll give this thread a little bump too (y)
 
Top