DIY metal fence board

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
hello guys, excuse me if I get bored and I disturb you, I should make a metal fence in galvanized corrugated sheets 10 meters long and about 1, 80 cm high, I have to make the support poles and the frame to screw the galvanized sheets, you have some suggestions to make a light and economic sturdy one .. to plant the poles there is some big chisel with which I can beat on with the bat without digging some tiring holes with a pickaxe shovel or other tool thanks apetto suggestions

http://iechristmastrees.org/ex/


https://www.skil.it/istruzioni-passo-per-passo/costruire-una-recinzione.html

 
Mintsauce

Mintsauce

Active member
Permanent fence or temporary hoarding at a site? We get a post hole auger to open up the holes. Drop in some 6" underground plastic drain. Drop in the posts and back fill with sand or similar. Then add the horizontal timbers and sheeting to suit.
We wash the sand in to compact it.
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
permanent, I can't use the auger there are many pebbles the maximum holes are 50 centimeters deep, I have to create a shirt (like a well) to insert the poles and then weld the horizontal crosspieces, I should weld tilted bolts to contrast the wind I thought boxed 50 x 50 mm for poles for cross-pieces rectangular box 50 x 30 mm section what do you think, should it stand up to you? .
 
Top