barracane
Well-known member
Hi, excuse me if every now and then I open a weird discussion, if it were possible I would like your opinion on the comparison between two heavy machinery: the classic crawler dozer bulldozer, and the old and now out of use crawler loader, now replaced by the more versatile hydraulic excavator.
having said this, we assume that both the bulldozer and the loader start as basic machinery from a crawler tractor, then as a set-up is applied either the bucket with the loader arm or the blade to push the ground, with the loader you could dig and load the debris on cargo vehicles, move small amounts of soil build embankments, pave draw roads like the bulldozer, while with the bulldozer you can only push or level, in principle, but why not just use the crawler loader? request. since it is more complete than the buldozer? question. what a difference in operation and conceptual maneuvering between the comparison between two machines, clearly with the same engine power and weight, as there is no tracked loader deriving from the d 11 caterpillar. many funny guys will answer me, among the 2 quarrels the third enjoys, between the bulldozer and the crawler loader we choose the crawler excavator which is more versatile and complete as a machine only that we will have to combine it with a vehicle to load and transport the waste material, thanks up to here you got there too, I'm a turnip head. please provide me with further clarifications, also s I believe that for some applications, the crawler loader is still useful, such as cleaning streams or working in the mountains road construction and terracing in the hills where the ground is particularly hard or clayey am I wrong ?? 'thanks excuse me for the bizarre and weird question, I don't want the professionals of the sector. Thank you.
having said this, we assume that both the bulldozer and the loader start as basic machinery from a crawler tractor, then as a set-up is applied either the bucket with the loader arm or the blade to push the ground, with the loader you could dig and load the debris on cargo vehicles, move small amounts of soil build embankments, pave draw roads like the bulldozer, while with the bulldozer you can only push or level, in principle, but why not just use the crawler loader? request. since it is more complete than the buldozer? question. what a difference in operation and conceptual maneuvering between the comparison between two machines, clearly with the same engine power and weight, as there is no tracked loader deriving from the d 11 caterpillar. many funny guys will answer me, among the 2 quarrels the third enjoys, between the bulldozer and the crawler loader we choose the crawler excavator which is more versatile and complete as a machine only that we will have to combine it with a vehicle to load and transport the waste material, thanks up to here you got there too, I'm a turnip head. please provide me with further clarifications, also s I believe that for some applications, the crawler loader is still useful, such as cleaning streams or working in the mountains road construction and terracing in the hills where the ground is particularly hard or clayey am I wrong ?? 'thanks excuse me for the bizarre and weird question, I don't want the professionals of the sector. Thank you.
Dozer Fiat Kobelco FD355 e Case D2050 al lavoro in agricoltura - Macchine Agricole
I dozer sono macchine indispensabili per la preparazione del terreno
www.macchineagricolenews.it
