barracane
Well-known member
classification of various types of front loader arms design geometry conformation?
Hi, sorry if I open the discussion by reading the various characteristics of the conformation of the front arms, 2 primary designs emerge, parallel arms for the tool holders and the Z system with rocker arm and connecting rod linkage for digging, such as the Hanomag dresser O & K and so on. of the Z system, many caterpilla-type companies, Komatsu and most recently Volvo, have modified them to give more visibility and less space to the operator during load lifting and bucket opening and closing maneuvers, I believe to improve the panoramic view of the work area. In your opinion, which manufacturer makes the best and most functional loader arms based on geometry and conformation? Thank you
Hi, sorry if I open the discussion by reading the various characteristics of the conformation of the front arms, 2 primary designs emerge, parallel arms for the tool holders and the Z system with rocker arm and connecting rod linkage for digging, such as the Hanomag dresser O & K and so on. of the Z system, many caterpilla-type companies, Komatsu and most recently Volvo, have modified them to give more visibility and less space to the operator during load lifting and bucket opening and closing maneuvers, I believe to improve the panoramic view of the work area. In your opinion, which manufacturer makes the best and most functional loader arms based on geometry and conformation? Thank you