Cheneyjawa
Member
I’ve got a CAT forklift and it barely starts, it doesn’t tick over as such, it’s like it’s running on one cylinder (it’s not)
I'm suspecting the Fuel Pump Solenoid Valve as it looks like someone’s had a go at it before.
My question is, is this valve either on or off, working or not working?
It is ‘working‘ as when you pull the wire off the top Of the valve the engine stops.
But can it be a case if it’s barely opening and not letting enough fuel through it’s causing my problem?
cheers....

I'm suspecting the Fuel Pump Solenoid Valve as it looks like someone’s had a go at it before.
My question is, is this valve either on or off, working or not working?
It is ‘working‘ as when you pull the wire off the top Of the valve the engine stops.
But can it be a case if it’s barely opening and not letting enough fuel through it’s causing my problem?
cheers....