Case/Euromach MicroX

S

Smiffy

GazCro

GazCro

Looking to lose a bit of tax and not have the hassle of a trailer to cart it about.

toss up between the kubota and the euromach (now bought by case) CX12D.

Tad heavier than the U10 but still transportable on the back of the pickup. Decent spec and change from £18k

Any opinions on the brand ?
If the spec of the Eurocomach is what's caught your eye you need to check the Case version is the same spec. From what I've heard any Case branded Eurocomach machines are a lot lower spec than Eurocomach branded machines were.

F

fred

If the spec of the Eurocomach is what's caught your eye you need to check the Case version is the same spec. From what I've heard any Case branded Eurocomach machines are a lot lower spec than Eurocomach branded machines were.

thanks for that, im waiting on the dealer to comeback to me next week but from the price I've had from Euromech then isnt much they could lower as everything (inc beacon) is an extra. The warranty from euromech is 1 year whereas case its 2 so will see how they compare.

doobin

doobin

No point having the Eurocomach unless you go for the 14XT IMHO. You need some nice things (piston pumps, twin aux, proportional rocker controls) to make up for the fact that it's almost 800mm wide! There's a lot of places that's not going to fit.

doobin

doobin

Amazing transits are so popular as they can't compete with that
Yea but they can more than compete on comfort and looks! 🤣

The old ldv convoys were no frills workhorses. Built light and cheap they sold well especially to fleet users but were not known for creature comforts. I don’t know what the newer maxus or Chinese variants are like but I only ever see them for sale with blown engines and I suspect they are just as heavy as everything else these days with all the emissions bollocks.

F

fred

No point having the Eurocomach unless you go for the 14XT IMHO. You need some nice things (piston pumps, twin aux, proportional rocker controls) to make up for the fact that it's almost 800mm wide! There's a lot of places that's not going to fit.
The 12 has all that apart from not having a variable pump.

I’ll get it priced to see the diff.

Regarding width, 800 is fine for us , new builds have to be 1m from other structures otherwise you enter the world of fire regs and much crazyness .

F

fred

comparing the 12 and 14, only diff seems to be the pump and a longer arm on the 12. Will see what price diff is.

1665815911525.png

JimboCX

JimboCX

Did u ever go ahead with this? Interested to hear your opinions on the Case cx12D. Been thinking of changing my airman for something with servo levers. Spoke to my local case dealer about the 12d but he hasn’t sold any yet.

Pedrod355

Pedrod355

So whats the difference with the variable pumps instead of gear pumps?Is it worth the £675 difference?

doobin

doobin

So whats the difference with the variable pumps instead of gear pumps?Is it worth the £675 difference?
Deffo. From an operators perspective, variable displacement pumps make everything more responsive, improve flow sharing and mean you can do more on less revs.

Pedrod355

Pedrod355

Deffo. From an operators perspective, variable displacement pumps make everything more responsive, improve flow sharing and mean you can do more on less revs.
Interesting. Is this a bespoke feature compared to the other micro brands? Thanks