Bobcat bucket brush

• Thread starter heritage machining
  • Start date
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Think mines a Strickland
the CLRV could be anyone's though Giles ... they'm usually a straight through affair, rather than a 90 set up ... this is the Dowty one on my flail .. works well too
WP_20161024_17_10_49_Pro.jpg

WP_20161024_16_38_13_Pro.jpg

heritage machining

heritage machining

In the photo two pipes go down to the motor which you can just see on the side the other two pipes that look reasonable condition are the feed and return another question is there a standard fitting on the quick release 1/2" flat faced maybe same as a excavator

V8Druid

V8Druid

In the photo two pipes go down to the motor which you can just see on the side the other two pipes that look reasonable condition are the feed and return another question is there a standard fitting on the quick release 1/2" flat faced maybe same as a excavator
push type FFs are all std .... unless you have screw together units ...... a more general pic would still help ... can't understand what the T does???

heritage machining

heritage machining

I was thinking of putting a new set of pipes on anyway also thinking now of putting a new clrv on. what size flat faced valves are usual on bobcats I'm guessing 1/2" flow fit do one clrv at a reasonable price

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909-223605.png
    Screenshot_20230909-223605.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 51
heritage machining

heritage machining

Bobcat currently has 3/4" flat faced on it I think it should have 1/2" but maybe Hanson's have a standard size fitting I'm thinking of changing them as the brush has the tractor type din type fittings

V8Druid

V8Druid

Bobcat currently has 3/4" flat faced on it I think it should have 1/2" but maybe Hanson's have a standard size fitting I'm thinking of changing them as the brush has the tractor type din type fittings
ISO A,s ... think you'll find the 3/4" 'd be advisable to get the flow, with a larger return than feed to reduce any back pressure risk ... motors don't like back pressure