Bad day at the office

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Playing in the sand this morning and heard a particuarly bad creak. so sucked in the extender and stopped for a look. A crack had appeared in the dipper. Weird place as not near any obvious stress points. I'm guessing the top of the entender must be arround there when closed. I wasn't trying that hard. It did have a very full bucket at maximum reach, but even then.
Doesn't look like it will be too bad to repair. Just wondering if we can get away with extending the dipper rather than dismantling it to stop the poly bushes melting.
IMG_0930.jpeg
IMG_0929.jpegIMG_0932.jpeg
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I think you will need to pull it out I afraid😟 looks like back end of the extender has pushed up into the dipper
where is the machine? if close by I’d glue it for you👍 But your proberbly down south🤔
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I think you will need to pull it out I afraid😟 looks like back end of the extender has pushed up into the dipper
where is the machine? if close by I’d glue it for you👍 But your proberbly down south🤔
Thanks for the offer, but as you guessed it is back in our yard. I have someone lined up to sort it.
I think you are right about the end of the extender, but weird though as very little play in it and a lot more leverage when it is out rather than in.
 
Top