Advice needed please

C

Colgan

Member
You have Lister Wilder in Ashford, Kubota main agent👍
Thanks Jerry. I just had a look at their website and as in my post above you cant seem to view or order any parts online from them.
OK it's not the end of the world if I need to call and actually speak to someone :LOL:, but I had imagined in the timeswe're living in there would be soem main agent offering a click and ship/collect service.
 
C

Colgan

Member
What parts do you need?
Hi Mick, I'm unsure yet as I literally only bought the machine yesterday at the Euro Auction in Leeds. Certainly service parts for now!
I think I'll probably be frequenting these forums in the coming months so out of courtesy to the regular posters such as yourself, I'll introduce myself and backstory on the Introductions thread over the weekend.
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Hello there mate.
So yesterday I myself became the owner proud owner of K008-3 also!
Can I ask where you are sourcing parts from? I cant seem to find an intuitive offical online Kubota part supplier, I live in Kent and there doesn't seem to be an official dealer (construction machinery) nearby either.
What year, hours and condition?. I’ve got an ex-Lynch machine, about 20 years old now. I get most parts from Shellplant at Earls Barton. They’re reasonable on delivery. Mind you, I’m a lot closer. What experience do you have around plant?
 
Top