3cx buckets

T whiting

T whiting

Has anyone got any buckets for sale on 3cx pins preferably around East Yorkshire
Thanks
Tom

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I have about 30 3cx buckets in the yard.. what do you need (all with pins)

T whiting

T whiting

Has anyone got any buckets for sale on 3cx pins preferably around East Yorkshire
Thanks
Tom
A ditcher a 18" and a 2ft with dummy pins and without teeth the heavier duty the better

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I have all of them I think just need to see the pins. The only thing is the ditch is like brand new

sjs5060

sjs5060

Sorry to jump in but dads after a 4' digging bucket for a 3cx, don't suppose you've got one of them Ross?

sjs5060

sjs5060

Feckin hell Ross your on the ball I'll give you that, there's not many 4 footers about. What would be the damage for it mate? I warn you tho, the auld chaps a tight fecker 😂

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
never seen a 4 ft for a jake :unsure: :oops:

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I will take a look tomorrow maybe i have gone mad, I am certain we do.

I was never fussed about selling them as they are handy but I have plenty to let a few go. Some were from guys who have retired and we bought everything they had inc loads of buckets, a handful are brand new...

K

Komatsu

Euro is at the end of the month Tom, always a good choice there

T whiting

T whiting

Yes I've had a look and there's a few lots there but I could do with something a bit sooner. There were some knackered ones at watts making £10 I was tempted to buy but I didn't want to end up with a bucket and no machine

T whiting

T whiting

I will take a look tomorrow maybe i have gone mad, I am certain we do.

I was never fussed about selling them as they are handy but I have plenty to let a few go. Some were from guys who have retired and we bought everything they had inc loads of buckets, a handful are brand new...
I have all of them I think just need to see the pins. The only thing is the ditch is like brand new

Send me a price over when you get a minuite please @Regy53 I thought someone would have some hiding in the nettles somwhere