100kg

J

Jimoz

Well-known member
100kg What's the point?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
100kg What's the point?
probably manage a bit more with a full skip for ballast ..... if the skip needs to be full to achieve it, then agreed .. "what's the point" :unsure:
 
R

Russell

Well-known member
I like the idea of making a dumper myself. I was thinking if I got the undercarriage off 1.5ton digger it could come with the dozer blade and that could be useful as a outrigger to help it lift bulk bags.
No idea what a plant breaker would want for a undercarriage though.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I like the idea of making a dumper myself. I was thinking if I got the undercarriage off 1.5ton digger it could come with the dozer blade and that could be useful as a outrigger to help it lift bulk bags.
No idea what a plant breaker would want for a undercarriage though.
a lot :(:(
 
Top