What vans have 7000kg GTW?

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

What used vans have the full 7000kg gross train weight ?
My sprinter I only 6300 and this limits my mini weight .

M

Monkeybusiness

New or second hand? Iveco Daily (which would be my recommendation), Nissan Cabstar, MAN TGE, Mitsubishi Fuso possibly.

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

What are the 35c13 like for reliability and fuel consumption?
is it just these twin wheelers that are 7000kg gtw
02AB75B8-5551-426E-9BB7-B5FB05AC1B3A.jpeg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
What used vans have the full 7000kg gross train weight ?
My sprinter I only 6300 and this limits my mini weight .
don't tell me yer trusty tranny has finally died :LOL:

pettsy

pettsy

That looks like Beeston bros not far from me? Possibly ex a-plant? Some vans can have the gtw upgraded for not a lot of money.

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

That looks like Beeston bros not far from me? Possibly ex a-plant? Some vans can have the gtw upgraded for not a lot of money.
don't tell me yer trusty tranny has finally died :LOL:
it drew its death out over a few painful expensive years . I wasn’t too sad to see it draw it’s last breath either 🙄. Switch to sprinters. They have been a bit more reliable apart from dpf and a few other limp mode issues but mechanically better . I’d probably stick with them but I need to be able to tow more so I’m considering the iveco. I’d like to hearfrom anyone running them to see what reliability is like .

Last edited:
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

It is ! I lifted of auto trader.
I think some of the single axle vans are also 7000kg
Anyone running them ?

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Ideally I’d like a single axle rear wheel drive 7000kgs and I think some Iveco daily’s are this spec

M

Monkeybusiness

No no it is legal.... plate even says so😄

My transit however can tow 3.5 ton also but that little prick of a plate on the door frame argues with me😣🤣
Is it 7 tonne train weight on the Sprinter too, or do you have a lower payload when towing 3.5tonnes do you know?
I’m seriously considering a 3.5 tonne 4wd MAN but the 4x4 can only tow 3 tonnes and have a 6 tonne train weight (like most pickups), so you lose potential payload when towing at full capacity.
I know the Ivecos and Cabstars are 7 tonne train weight, but am not sure definitely what else is.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

if u looking t new ...MAN TGE do 7t , shame not as 4wd as that be a handy thing.
They also do 7.5t and 8t GTW version.5t+
Weve got one and it's a lovely thing tbf 180bhp auto drives lovely...

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Is it 7 tonne train weight on the Sprinter too, or do you have a lower payload when towing 3.5tonnes do you know?
I’m seriously considering a 3.5 tonne 4wd MAN but the 4x4 can only tow 3 tonnes and have a 6 tonne train weight (like most pickups), so you lose potential payload when towing at full capacity.
I know the Ivecos and Cabstars are 7 tonne train weight, but am not sure definitely what else is.
Snap!🤣

CPS

CPS

Pretty sure it is 7 ton train weight... il check this evening when it is back in the yard

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Sprinters that can legally tow 3.5t are extremely rare and go for big money second hand. I looked for some time for one.
Iveco daily can all tow 3.5t currently, single or double wheel, but I'm not sure when this started.