Wanted F/R wacker

Danny

Danny

Wanted Diesel f/r wacker, must be willing to palletise 🤔

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Speak to @Regy53 the forum big cheese as I know he sells them cant think of the brand though

Danny

Danny

Sorry should of mentioned budget is more suited to used

Furniss

Furniss

After this month it's feeling a bit light :cry: Fucking weather
Your not on your own there ...... lots of us feeling nipped up I would of thought :rolleyes:
Dont envy those with a few lads to keep paid and busy last few months :cry:

Last edited:
A

Alan caddy

Weather up here starting to settle down a bit now was pretty wild here yesterday and last night

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
best i can do on a 200kg diesel is £1550 delivered +VAT c/w transport wheels and rubber mat (why i dont know) brand new and not abused. Some light assembly will be needed

Gunners

Gunners

best i can do on a 200kg diesel is £1550 delivered +VAT c/w transport wheels and rubber mat (why i dont know) brand new and not abused. Some light assembly will be needed

Whats the spec's of that Ross? Width, compaction force etc. I'm in the market for one myself if I'm honest - must have paid nearly £1500 hiring one last year on various jobs. The only worry I have with this Lumag stuff is getting parts for it in 5 years time, I know your backup is sound but you might decide not to be a dealer for them by then - who knows!

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Whats the spec's of that Ross? Width, compaction force etc. I'm in the market for one myself if I'm honest - must have paid nearly £1500 hiring one last year on various jobs. The only worry I have with this Lumag stuff is getting parts for it in 5 years time, I know your backup is sound but you might decide not to be a dealer for them by then - who knows!
Lumag is a bloody decent brand tbh, they are a fair manufacture not the sort of flyby you see. Plus its a Kippor diesel

• 1 cylinder Kippor diesel engine
  • Motor power 4.9 kw
  • Engine size 349cc
  • Frequency 80 hz
  • Compaction force 30.5 Kn
  • Compaction depth 500 mm
  • Vibrations 4810 vpm
  • Plate size 700 x 360 mm
  • Extension plates 700 x 60 mm
  • Weight 200 kg
  • Sound Pressure 108db (a) LWA
  • INCLUDES rubber paving mat and transport axle worth £145.00.
  • Packing Dimensions 810 x 425 x 1010 mm