Wanted alumax or gh1054 plant trailer

B

Brendan

As above, if anyone is getting rid of one or knows where one is

M

Monkeybusiness

I’ve just bought one but won’t get it until July...

M

Monkeybusiness

Just seen this on Facebook if any good?
86512515-7709-454C-9BB1-94E02FF57551.png

M

Monkeybusiness

Out of intrest what price are they new as couldn't find anything online
I paid £2750 plus vat - I don’t know what list price is as there used to be a price-list on IWT website but I couldn’t find it this week. Apparently there has been a recent price increase on the new trailers though.

Storrsy

Storrsy

I paid £2750 plus vat - I don’t know what list price is as there used to be a price-list on IWT website but I couldn’t find it this week. Apparently there has been a recent price increase on the new trailers though.
Yeah I paid £2450 plus vat last June for a 1054. They’ve all gone up since.

B

Brendan

Price is alot better than just over 3.6k for the alumax or just over 3k for the Brian james.

Surprised the ifor is the cheaper of the lot.
Which means the used ones for sale, are near enough new money, for 10 year old trailers

Last edited:
D

DaveDCB

They have a weekly price rise lately!

M

Monkeybusiness

Price is alot better than just over 3.6k for the alumax or just over 3k for the Brian james.

Surprised the ifor is the cheaper of the lot, so the used ones for sale are near enough new money for 10 year old trailers
Don’t bother with the Brian James - my 3.5 tonne DiggerPlant is a load of crap! It has been welded numerous times as it cracks across the bed - only ever carries 2 tonne chippers too!

B

Brendan

Don’t bother with the Brian James - my 3.5 tonne DiggerPlant is a load of crap! It has been welded numerous times as it cracks across the bed - only ever carries 2 tonne chippers too!
Was debating the Brian james, as my tipper has been great, how old is your Brian james?

M

Monkeybusiness

Was debating the Brian james, as my tipper has been great, how old is your Brian james?
Probably 8 years old now, but was a dog from day one! I went back to Ifor for plant trailers after this - the new one will be my 5th GH and they are great IMO (but the smaller ones do need updating to double leaf springs if you carry much weight).

B

Brendan

I've had a price of around the same as you doobin, just awaiting delivery date