Unusual jcb mini spotted on ebay

T

topkit

Saw that on Eay today also there is a 3cx with i hiab in the rear they are calling it a JCB Liftmaster its for sale at Yorkshire machinery sales.

pettsy

pettsy

Saw that on Eay today also there is a 3cx with i hiab in the rear they are calling it a JCB Liftmaster its for sale at Yorkshire machinery sales.
Yes, saw that too. I googled it as had never heard of it and found a pic of an identical one somewhere in Europe. Yms, out of the remains of QF tractors apparently :rolleyes:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

I saw something like that used as a cable carrier/layer, but the stabilisers don’t really make sense for that? Is an odd one....

At first glace I thought the front legs were spuds, so thought it maybe had some sort of winch on it, but they definitely look like stabilisers, and probably not enough weight to be a winch unit?

M

Monkeybusiness

Could it be a mini piling rig? Whatever was on the front was obviously valuable and I guess fitted to a new carrier?

T

topkit

Yes QF tractors and Yorkshire machinery and another company name i cant place at the moment are all inter related, but i have just seen that QF have been fined 22k and are banned from selling to the public! So will do some delving tomorrow to find out why!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
rail work perhaps ?? ......could well have been a digger front .... 'til it got liberated ??? :unsure:
legs certainly look rail-like.... long and plenty of down-reach ;)

pettsy

pettsy

Yes QF tractors and Yorkshire machinery and another company name i cant place at the moment are all inter related, but i have just seen that QF have been fined 22k and are banned from selling to the public! So will do some delving tomorrow to find out why!
Quite A few threads on the farm forum about them. Think it was dodgy selling practises.

T

topkit

Apparently Agrisales ans East Yorkshire farm machinery are all related according to The Farming forum, You are right there is an awfull lot of post about this dealer. I have phoned them a few times enquiring about pieces of kit and they were always helpful so i cant really comment any further, i think i will be on the farming forum reading all of the posts for a few days though lol!

M

mart1602

qf,east yorkshire machinery and agri sales all the same people lots of complaints about them so they keep changing their name think they buy up everything they can so no choice but go to them.if you want something from them take a fitter and a lorry if your happy take it away with you they have been known to deliver something completly different to what people have bought

T

topkit

I heard of that a haulier told me the same story about a customer getting a completeley different tractor being delivered to the one he was expecting lol!

O

Old Operator

Anyone know who the seller 'purple bug sales' are (selling the mini) - & are they OK? they have many machines on ebay. From the area I wondered if C.W. Good or guy behind 'jcbdiggers.com' upton on severn area

doobin

doobin

They used to be called something to do with forklifts and handling- only changed their eBay name in the last month.

That machine would barely be worth 4.5k with the arm still attached, never mind totally useless as it currently is.

Scoff

Scoff

Anyone know who the seller 'purple bug sales' are (selling the mini) - & are they OK? they have many machines on ebay. From the area I wondered if C.W. Good or guy behind 'jcbdiggers.com' upton on severn area
If you google the phone number it comes up with the same odd JCB at different locations around the country,my money's on a scammer.

R

Rob65

I can’t imagine there being many machines like this about. It looks just like one that went through Euro Auctions 2 wks ago.

I think clock was showing about 12000hrs and it went for £2500 if I recall.

As for its previous use, my guess is some sort of light weight tool carrier. Must have been expensive to build, which probably explains why it was run for such high hours. Would be interested to know more about this if anyone finds anything out about it.

Rob

F

farmboymatt

MAy be a bit late, i have only just come across this "purplebugsales" company and then this thread. I live about 2 miles from their address and aint a clue who they are. will pay more attention when i drive by later this week and report back if need be.