Tyre changing machine and balancer

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
you jammy ba...ard :eek::eek: and yes .. lots(y) .... mate was a tyre fitter in the ATS depot, across the road from me old workshop site;)

Charlie

Charlie

Just picked them up and got a parts washer thrown in 😳😀. What solvent do people use in them or just diesel?

4C96DD23-A74E-4681-848C-3A704C9C8AC5.jpeg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
you can get a degreaser you can mix 30/70 with cherry or kero ..... will look tomorrow, see if the label is still on my 20l can ... good stuff too (y)

Charlie

Charlie

Back this morning to the same place for some more goodies. 2800kg 2 post lift, air compressor, gearbox jack, gearbox stand and pneumatic oil drain pan. £500 the lot 😀

04B22103-09C1-45A3-B59F-AB146FA2FDC2.jpeg

Exmayor

Exmayor

Allelys use a degreaser that is water based.............. I know what your all thinking that can't work well it does and very well its in the parts washer and you can if you want use it bare handed. I will find out what its called later

A

Alan caddy

We use a degreaser called blade that breaks down in water and is pretty safe will find label of it later on

Charlie

Charlie

Quite a sad story really. Guy that ran the garage had a stroke not long ago and didn’t tell the ministry. Had a surprise inspection 3 weeks ago and they thought he was drunk so had his ticket withdrawn. No work and not able to pay the rent the landlord gave him notice and he has to be out Monday. He started clearing 2 weeks ago but tripped over and broke his arm so that delayed selling everything. Then night before last fell down a flight of stairs and bit his tongue off and is now in hospital. Never actually met him, just his mate helping him the best he could and everything had to be out this weekend so it was a shark frenzy of people raping the place.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

As sorry as it may be, possibly the landlord has bills to pay as well!!

M

Monkeybusiness

Sounds like you’ve done very well out of it, what a sad story. If you can find out wherevhe is it might be a nice touch to sort him out with a drink...

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

As sorry as it may be, possibly the landlord has bills to pay as well!!
I have no doubt he does, an a business to run as well probably. But according to Charlie it was only 3 weeks ago that he lost his license! Got to be some sort of hard fucker to turf out a chap so quickly, especially when he’s on his arse in hospital, just seems a bit cruel.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

I have no doubt he does, an a business to run as well probably. But according to Charlie it was only 3 weeks ago that he lost his license! Got to be some sort of hard fucker to turf out a chap so quickly, especially when he’s on his arse in hospital, just seems a bit cruel.
Commercial let is far different from housing. They have the right to lock out in certain circumstances so it may not be as cruel as it seems!! I don’t know the story but in commercial land there is usually some history that a landlord will lock out!!

Charlie

Charlie

Ye, I thought it was a bit harsh but then I don’t know the history as there are always 2 sides to every story.
Sorted his mate out clearing with a nifty as he was a great help and he even managed to acquire a forklift to lift the lift on the trailer.