Trailers

Storrsy

Storrsy

This is why I don't touch eBay with a barge pole. The fees are pure extortion- nothing else. £350 for sticking an advert online!! Your having a laugh. Facebook marketplace and others are free and never seem to have a problem selling through there. Certainly no more time wasters than eBay either.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I always 'advertise elsewhere' and 'reserve the right to end auction early'. I.e gumtree, where the price is set minus fees.
I always 'advertise elsewhere' and 'reserve the right to end auction early'. I.e gumtree, where the price is set minus fees.
If you do that and remove your listing they can still charge you fees. They are a law into themselves

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Are the trailers for sale and have you come up with a price yet? I’m interested in one or possibly both, thanks
I have had two people express interest, but am waiting until the new ones actually arrive before taking it any further. Looking for £3000 plus VAT each.

L

Lee

I have had two people express interest, but am waiting until the new ones actually arrive before taking it any further. Looking for £3000 plus VAT each.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Let me know when there for sale and if I haven’t found one by then I’d be interested too. Hopefully the forthcoming recession will adjust the dealer’s attitudes a little, when you’re after quite a few things and they still laugh at you, tell you it’s at least list price and it’ll get here when it gets here it’s hard to give them an order! Trailers, diggers, parts, materials all seem the same story.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Let me know when there for sale and if I haven’t found one by then I’d be interested too. Hopefully the forthcoming recession will adjust the dealer’s attitudes a little, when you’re after quite a few things and they still laugh at you, tell you it’s at least list price and it’ll get here when it gets here it’s hard to give them an order! Trailers, diggers, parts, materials all seem the same story.
More the manufacture than the dealers … dealers what to do the best by their customers regardless . Manufactures means the tail wags the dog and whatever they say or want to charge, goes .

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
More the manufacture than the dealers … dealers what to do the best by their customers regardless . Manufactures means the tail wags the dog and whatever they say or want to charge, goes .
attitudes're gonna have to have a re-shuffle at some point though Ross ... when their product has no demand

V8Druid

V8Druid

I dont think the dealers have much choice, they usually want to help the customer in my opinion
was thinking more of the whole situation in general, not just/simply the dealers

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I dont think the dealers have much choice, they usually want to help the customer in my opinion
Second that . Some dealers have had an absolute shite two years tbf, local ifor dealer was 40% down he reckons simply because of no stock. And price increases every order virtually ..no certainty of deliveries etc etc...any stock he gets he can sell 10 times over and he still does deals deffo didn't Rip me off when he could well have said it's list price only. Tales of car dealers been absolutely shafted by manufacturers ATM .and who has to tell Mr customer and get the flack....🤷

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Second that . Some dealers have had an absolute shite two years tbf, local ifor dealer was 40% down he reckons simply because of no stock. And price increases every order virtually ..no certainty of deliveries etc etc...any stock he gets he can sell 10 times over and he still does deals deffo didn't Rip me off when he could well have said it's list price only. Tales of car dealers been absolutely shafted by manufacturers ATM .and who has to tell Mr customer and get the flack....🤷
The tail wags the dog in the end. Been there done that with case and southern plant. Not smart

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Got back today and these two beauties had appeared in the yard.
IMG_2042.jpeg

V8Druid

V8Druid

Yes. With the added advantage that due to where the pivot is all the wheels stay in contact with the ground when loading.
pity they're 18ft :( .... bit on the long side for round here ... 16' 's enough to be running around with :rolleyes: ... borrow Simon's 16 occasionally and it's all there .... look real nice trailers :cool: