The forum helps out again

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I am working down Cornwall at present and about 2:30 this afternoon had a hose blow on one of my little walkers. Normally would have taken it to Pirtek as I have an account and although expensive do a good quality job and always have the bits I need in stock.
But being Sunday afternoon nowhere is open. I could call out Pirtek and pay through the nose and not see them for three or four hours or wait until Monday morning and be waiting outside when they open, but they are the other side of Plymouth and it will eat into my day badly.
Anyway, thought to my self Danny off the forum is based in Liskeard, just down the road. Didn’t feel I could ring him as it is Sunday afternoon, so sent him a text enquiring if he knew someone who could help. Within minutes I got a reply asking for details of what I needed a very short time after that his mate was opening up his workshop to make me a new hose.
A big thank you to Danny and his mate for their help and to the forum for making these invaluable contacts.