Spammers

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Hi All

When members join they obviously go through the old security etc. The forum throws up any matched usernames / ips etc and sends them to be approved.
Its a little difficult to know if they are spammers or what so i have accepted most of them. Please report any spamming etc if you can as i might miss it. Hopefully it does not happen.

cheers

doobin

doobin

It's bound to happen mate. Don't worry though, it means that this place is gaining traction (y)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi All

When members join they obviously go through the old security etc. The forum throws up any matched usernames / ips etc and sends them to be approved.
Its a little difficult to know if they are spammers or what so i have accepted most of them. Please report any spamming etc if you can as i might miss it. Hopefully it does not happen.

cheers
the determined'll always get through Ross .... think we're all pretty good at spotting 'em ... and giving 'em a hard time ... or simply ignoring them. I can think of one that's not made any input in a while and was obviously just plugging his biz ..... to no avail :rolleyes:

What's needed is a Pipe Pusher seller occasionally, to amuse us all ...... kept me amused for hours that one did, :ROFLMAO: as it lumbered into the early hours :oops: .... but no Lord Sean or Trax to dish it out:( ....... TVHC's final comment, as he closed the thread, remains one of my fave remarks from the BCEF:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ..... and there were many :LOL:(y)

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
the determined'll always get through Ross .... think we're all pretty good at spotting 'em ... and giving 'em a hard time ... or simply ignoring them. I can think of one that's not made any input in a while and was obviously just plugging his biz ..... to no avail :rolleyes:

What's needed is a Pipe Pusher seller occasionally, to amuse us all ...... kept me amused for hours that one did, :ROFLMAO: as it lumbered into the early hours :oops: .... but no Lord Sean or Trax to dish it out:( ....... TVHC's final comment, as he closed the thread, remains one of my fave remarks from the BCEF:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ..... and there were many :LOL:(y)
was that the lazer place?

V8Druid

V8Druid

was that the lazer place?
nah ...... was this one .... http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5047:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sadly a lot of Lord Sean's comments went when he abandoned ship and deleted some of his stuff :cry: ..... " Fuck me fellas this is ridiculous! You lot could start a fight in an empty room!! " has to be one of the best comments ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having not long joined, I sat there reading it all, as it went down, in some consternation ..... PMSL-ing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V8Druid

V8Druid

reckon we need a new one of these too ...... http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5367&page=2
this is my particular favorite from @Hydremaduck in reference to a bridge strike by a small digger

1565112838444.png

"When interviewed the roro driver swore that he was aware of heights and had measured from the ground to the top of the dipper arm which was the highest point. It was 13ft 9".

When asked how he had got up so high to measure, had he used a ladder?
He said it was easy, he just hopped up on the side of the body, from where it was reasonably easy to stretch up to the top of the arm.

Copper said, hop? thats some serious hop!

No says driver, its only 3ft, a piece of piss when the bodies on the ground.
"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: