Site down?

pettsy

pettsy

Just had problems loading up the forum, was around 10pm so could have been something happening in the background?

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Just had problems loading up the forum, was around 10pm so could have been something happening in the background?
ditto ...... picked up fine since though (y)

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Looks to be super quiet. Bit warm for it all and everybodys on edge..

doobin

doobin

Ill tell you whats down - my head! Its flat out busy out there at the moment. No time to be selling bobcats on here
Same here, too busy to fart. Just had a quick breakfast then time to hit the road, should hopefully be back by midday.

No sign yet of the impending recession. Mind you, they do say that even a dead cat bounces once...

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Same here, too busy to fart. Just had a quick breakfast then time to hit the road, should hopefully be back by midday.

No sign yet of the impending recession. Mind you, they do say that even a dead cat bounces once...

I'm looking forward to both a secondwave and a depression after yesterday.... To many wankers in Rangerovers and Citroen C2's..... Up to 2 wingmirrors on the wagon drivers revenge count, and summer (aim for the whites of there eyes) driving rules have been initiated.

doobin

doobin

Yeah, got stuck in traffic for the first time in ages today. Just sitting down with a cuppa before I decide what to do this PM.

Routy56

Routy56

Roads are busy over here towards the coast 😳
About 10m Q when I came over to Colchester for hydraulic fittings 😂

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
couple of weeks and we'll all be locked up again ... like half a million Germans .... 1700 infected in one meat packing plant FFS ... and seems as though they had a fair idea about the problem ... and ignored it :oops::mad::mad:🤬