Seasons Greetings

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Seasonal salutations to you all guys;) (y)
hope you all have a good Christmas and enjoy the holiday :giggle:
Come around bloody quick ..... yet again :rolleyes:

Stock

Stock

Merry Seasons greetings to one and all, (me being pc)..............................................................

Stock

Stock

"I wonder if I might crave your momentary indulgence in order to discharge a by no means disagreeable obligation which has, over the years, become more or less established practice in government service as we approach the terminal period of the year — calendar, of course, not financial — in fact, not to put too fine a point on it, Week Fifty-One — and submit to you, with all appropriate deference, for your consideration at a convenient juncture, a sincere and sanguine expectation — indeed confidence — indeed one might go so far as to say hope — that the aforementioned period may be, at the end of the day, when all relevant factors have been taken into consideration, susceptible to being deemed to be such as to merit a final verdict of having been by no means unsatisfactory in its overall outcome and, in the final analysis, to give grounds for being judged, on mature reflection, to have been conducive to generating a degree of gratification which will be seen in retrospect to have been significantly higher than the general average
Jim Hacker: Are you trying to say "Happy Christmas," Humphrey?
Sir Humphrey: Yes, Minister."

Bri963

Bri963

Merry Christmas everyone and a busy New Year with good profit margins. And remember the reason for the season.

A

Alan caddy

Merry Xmas and a happy New year to everybody