Sandhill Plant

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hi All,

Just copying and pasting some info over, also some reviews which i am very thankful for

I formed Sandhill Plant late last year after years of selling new machines to the industry, mainly Terex, Case and JCB, on average I sold around 300 units a year.

What I found was that while customers negotiated very hard on the price of new machines, they would often neglect the part exchange price or did not have the time to sell the machines themselves.
The dealer I worked for did not stock used machines so we used to get them underwritten by the trade. In essence this meant at least two people were making money on it.

Retail of the machine may have been £15k, Trade bid was £13k and we would offer the customer £12.5k, essentially the customer is losing £2.5k.

Sandhill Plant offers an alternative giving the customer the opportunity to achieve retail, we also buy machines outright

Over the past year or so I have invested heavily in the marketing and advertising of other peoples assets and it has worked very well. I find the end users for your machines giving you maximum profits. The good thing is you really have to do very little allowing you time to concentrate on other aspects of your business.

You can also advertise before the machines are due to change, making sure we have buyers lined up for when is needed giving you flexibility.

I have subscriptions to all the major online machinery sales sites and have already built a substantial customer database including customers in mainland Europe, Russia, NI, Southern Ireland, UK and Africa.

I take care of everything, all you need to do is tell me where your machines for change are, I will take visit, take photos, advertise and negotiate keeping you in the loop the whole time.

Of course if we do not sell, there is no charge however I am confident that we have the ability to sell anything required. There is a small commission charge once a machine is sold, this is turnover based but it still leaves with you clear profit over part exchanging or selling to used machinery traders.

I have even managed to help new machinery dealers, where customers are looking for top money on the part exchanges but the dealers have nowhere to go as they need the margins. I have helped sell many machines on the customers behalf so the dealer can get the new machine sale.

If any of the forum members would be interested in this please give me a call or PM / email my number is 07852 560411 and email ross@sandhillplant.com. The web address is www.sandhillplant.com

Thanks for reading

Ross

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I just wanted to update this with some recommendation quotes from this forum, hopefully the posters do not mind

From selling Bri 963 a kubota k008 he was looking for :)

bri963;96613 said:
Not often nowadays you get to shout someone's praises, but it's a pleasure to be able to give Reg53 a public Thanks.

Last year I was looking for a micro-ex for home use/some weekend work/light restoration, as well as trying a few ideas for implements I've got cooking (time permitting). When I mentioned it on here, Reg pm'd me with a few options. He found me a good ex-major hire company K008, and supported me with a minor issue or two since I bought it. My little mount is only small fry, but I couldn't have had better treatment if I'd been buying a fleet of twenty-tonners.

Thanks, Reg, I'll try to find an excuse to buy something bigger next time.

From my scam thread i made....

Alfaman;96907 said:
Hi, I signed up to the is forum purely to reply to this thread (slightly regret that after 71 welcoming emails in my inbox this morning – a slight hiccup in the software perhaps - but hey ho!)

REG53 - I would like to say a massive thank you for taking the time to post this thread - if more people did that there might be fewer victims of fraud. I found this thread by googling "+49 176 935 72124". I too got a text message responding to my queries over an ebay classified ad for a trailer tent, followed by emails from Mr Thomas Lenihan (lenihan767@gmail.com) offering me one from Elgin - delivered to my door etc etc" - you got it, word for word the same message as started this thread (at the time I googled him but there was nothing on line).

I decided if it was too good to be true it probably was!

So I bid for and won a similar trailer tent at on an auction last Friday. Immediately the auction was won I got an email looking very familiar from Mr Eduard Ghiocel with an email address of “home email” [ brezoane245@hotmail.co.uk ]. He was looking for immediate payment by bank transfer which would be totally protected by ebay (as he could not accept Paypal). I clicked a link in the email from ebay and held a chat session – they also assured me it was perfectly safe. When the transcript of the chat was mailed to me however it came from reelectrics@hotmail.co.uk which I thought was a strange address for ebay to use. I held a new chat session with ebay, this time initiated through their website and they did not recognised that email address the chat was send from and confirmed that it seemed suspicious that he should: use a fairly anonymous email address, not be listed in any area directories for the postcode that ebay supplied, he was offering delivery of a trailer tent rather than collection, that he was delaying me coming to collect for over a week and only then after payment by bank transfer and that he had a feed back of zero.

I too thought about asking for a photo of him holding his photo ID driving license standing on his head next to the possibly fictitious trailer tent but contented myself with saying I would only pay after viewing it (even if it means a four hour drive). I hope posting his name and email above may help ward of other more gullible punters. Mr. Eduard Ghiocel, if you read this, and are totally genuine, please accept my apology and may I suggest you get some feedback and supply and address and phone number when requested to make things more credible (but do not do this if you are the scum bag scammer that I suspect).

Thanks once again, sorry for the long post, now get back to your beloved earth mover thingies.

From selling Komatsu's crusher bucket to france :)

Selling Komatu's bucket :)

komatsu;94282 said:
just want to say a big thankyou to Ross (Reg53) for selling my crusher bucket in what has to be the most easiest,hassle free way I've ever delt with,if any of you are thinking of selling anything I would certainly give him a ring.

http://www.sandhillplant.com/

From selling wideboy one for Eddie :)

Eddiebackblade;99477 said:
Well the 8 tonner has departed not the KX57 as was initially advertised, but that has since sold too.

I'd just like to extend a massive thanks to Ross and wholeheartedly recommend the service he offers at Sandhill plant.

Without wanting to sound like an advert, the treatment I have received has been first class and every effort has been made to ensure a deal has been achieved that benefits all.

All I'd like to say is you literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using Ross for future machine disposals, and If my word carries any weight in anyones decision process I will 100% endorse him.

I actually feel I've sold a decent machine and made a friend or two along the way.

Thanks again Ross.

Eddie.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
digrox said:
Hi, just a quick message to recommend the services of (Ross)Regy53
I had a telehandler to move on and heard of Ross and what he offers through the forum.
Its always a pain in the arse to deal with tyre kickers/time wasters etc.. so it was great to be able to pass all this to Ross and he dealt with all enquires & advertising for a modest fee.
I think the way that the market is at the moment we had to be realistic and came away with a fair price with no hassle and everyone happy.
All I can say is I would definitely use Ross in the future and would encourage you all to contact him if you need to buy or sell any plant.
Once again, Thanks Ross.
E

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Davejcb;139232 said:
Just a little bit of feedback for Ross, having delt with him recently in the sale of two machines. Expect a fair price, money transferred when promised and pickup/delivery when arranged for! With no fuss or stress!

So if your selling or buying give Ross a call first!

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Just a little company update,

Sandhill Plant was formed in 2012 assisting business's in asset disposal, selling on behalf of Limited company's and individuals to achieve a greater return on investment of assets. Part of our company's skill set is the analysis of purchasing, using experience gained in previous roles selling new equipment we can often save company's expenditure on asset purchases

In the last 4 years our company has grown significantly and as such we are also trading used plant and machinery. With premises near Leighton Buzzard. Our goal is to supply a honest and reliable service with genuine reliable machines

In 2016 we became Quadzilla ATV dealers, supplying new quad bikes and side by side utility vehicles to a variety of customers including the plant and machinery sector, agricultural sector, private purchases, and national parks. In our first year we sold over 130 units and put ourselves on the map as a key supplier of Quadbikes in our local area and beyond. With over 100 Quadzilla dealers in the UK with our hard work, great service and a full range of stock we pushed to enter the top 10 Quadzilla dealers

If you are looking to sell assets we can help advertise, promote and achieve a greater return
If you are looking for a "trade" offer we can offer some of the best prices for used plant and machinery
If you are looking for agricultural vehicles and attachments we can supply a full Quadzilla range of vehicles from 400cc - 800cc quad bikes and utility vehicles and 50cc - 100cc childs quads. All backed with a manufactures warranty from 1-2 years
If you are looking for used equipment of the highest standard please give us a call or message, we can assist in finding stock or we may have it ourselves

We have built a great reputation in our industry, we have a great number of reviews which can be seen online and our facebook page, all can be seen by googling Sandhill Plant

Our contact details
www.sandhillplant.com
01525 303910
ross@sandhillplant.com

Jimbo69

Jimbo69

I'll certainly be giving you a shout when it's time to change my machine Ross.

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
A new Lumag trench rammer we sold today first one as we never really pushed them real nice machine and one to stock from now

No idea why they are sideways .. il sort that soon

1DA6EFF0-7FE3-4BF8-A0BF-8D6CE2CEF1D7.jpeg

Attachments

• EECF3108-56D8-4744-8F6A-590543A65505.jpeg
    EECF3108-56D8-4744-8F6A-590543A65505.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 180
  • B3830D66-1720-4F98-984E-2F2C52CB76E2.jpeg
    B3830D66-1720-4F98-984E-2F2C52CB76E2.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 165
  • EC976DC1-6723-4A3C-B91A-CACA1E07BA5B.jpeg
    EC976DC1-6723-4A3C-B91A-CACA1E07BA5B.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 5EDC92B7-CAEE-43A3-B796-90F60FB0C19B.jpeg
    5EDC92B7-CAEE-43A3-B796-90F60FB0C19B.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 8332D89B-0181-4C34-9A68-559D19F10145.jpeg
    8332D89B-0181-4C34-9A68-559D19F10145.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 187
  • B8A7C522-5999-4526-B8F4-0CA65EF28BAC.jpeg
    B8A7C522-5999-4526-B8F4-0CA65EF28BAC.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 70BD2B99-2AB5-4586-8CD6-706730ED05FD.jpeg
    70BD2B99-2AB5-4586-8CD6-706730ED05FD.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 178
Furniss

Furniss

They look decent (y) are those engines proving reliable ?

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Loncin engines are grand never had any bother with any of them. They are supported in the UK by Barrus I found out at Lamma, they are great little engines

I have 3 trench rammers I can do for £550 plus vat plus £40 delivery. or collect.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Loncin engines are grand never had any bother with any of them. They are supported in the UK by Barrus I found out at Lamma, they are great little engines.

I have 3 trench rammers I can do for £550 plus vat plus £40 delivery. or collect.
engines or trench wackers Ross?? :unsure::giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
They look decent (y) are those engines proving reliable ?
I've a Loncin on a 2" pump I bought new in 2010 .... gets used once or twice a year and like the engine it's a copy of, starts first pull every time, runs sweet as a nut and has never given me any issues at all .... it's a copy of the 5.5 Hodna

Hg2702

Hg2702

Ross did you see my private message about the plates ?

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hi all

we are also now Loncin engine dealers. So if you need some quality engines, generators pumps etc we will certainly look to beat any price out here for PT members
We have become dealers as our experience with this brand on our Lumag products is excellent in fact I have never once had a issue with any engine we have ever sold on our plates, dumpers and the like

EA484BBA-841E-4ED2-91DE-CAF811E1F043.jpeg