Rhinox Group

K

Keif

I am checking out the options for my TB216 and came across https://rhinox-group.us/collections/takeuchi-tb216 I can get their spring loaded coupler, a tilt ditching and a bunch of other buckets(with shipping factored in) with it for less than I can get "just" a tilt bucket here in VA. I'm not finding many reviews on this company though. It almost seems like too good a deal. I've talked to the guys there a couple times and they are friendly.

Anyone have experience with them?

S

Smiffy

I don't know about rhinoxe in particular but all the machines I have used with spring loaded hitches have had the hitch wear very quickly and become horrible.
I have only used brand new machine with a wedgelock but it looked a whole lot better for wear

pettsy

pettsy

Only dealings I’ve had with rhinox was when I bought a 24” bucket last year for my E10. It’s far too heavy for the machine, and after ringing and querying wether I’d been sent the correct one I’m still waiting their return call. Bucket is sat unused and bought another one from strickland.

Last edited:
T whiting

T whiting

There not bad buckets there 1.5t ditchers are a bit soft and get bent on self drive. But there digging buckets are fine and have a nice deep profile. The bucket hooks are handy for carrying buckets around too

hiluxman

hiluxman

Only dealings I’ve had with rhinox was when I bought a 24” bucket last year for my E10. It’s far too heavy for the machine, and after ringing and querying wether I’d been sent the correct one I’m still waiting their return call. Bucket is sat unused and bought another one from strickland.
The e10/dx10 can handle a proper bucket rather than the crappy micro buckets that the k008 and 8008 use. 🤣🤣🤣

pettsy

pettsy

54kilos !!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: ......... hell's teeth
55AB9111-B19C-4022-8CB8-A9B8D1AE7FDC.jpeg

Nick...

Nick...

Spring lock hitches are shite and won’t last.wedgelock is the only one to use as it’s always possible to keep buckets tight.think they are called prolock these days or mine is.rhinox make great buckets.ive got a set for my ecr25d and prefer then to the harford ones I also use.
Nick...

K

Keif

Interesting, how the Rhinox steel thickness compares to the buckets I currently have, which are pretty darn heavy.

Thanks

hiluxman

hiluxman

The one on the left looks the same as the Rhinox bucket I have for my DX10
Yes my rhinox bucket is alot similar in profile to the smaller one. Its deffinatly smaller in profile when its the side of the geith 2ft bucket ive got.