Renders /wiscon earthmoving machines brand

barracane

barracane

hello, an acquaintance of mine recently told me the brand Renders and the brand Wiscon, the first built loader wheel loaders similar to O & K the second mechanical shovels similar to hanomag MF and zettelmeyer, on the net there is no information on this brand that I believe built on the license of others someone knows these brands I think now obsolete and not widely used. thank you
renders.jpg
wiscon loaders.jpg
wiscon 1.jpg
renders rl 200.jpg
renders excavator rke4300.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
the loaders look identical to each other ;)

barracane

barracane

they look like old O & K or old hanomag or zettelmeyer, dresser. some users still use hanomag mf or zettelmeyer, in my part still work some specimens, beautiful machines the Germans, do you agree?

barracane

barracane

grazie per le tue notizie chiarificatrici, in rete non ho trovato nessuna notizia sul rendering del marchio, penso che abbia così chiuso e prodotto alcune macchine da costruzione, non ci sono niente?

Un mio amico mi dice che sono molto simili al marchio di atlanti Terex-kaelble, forse hanno acquisito il marchio o i diritti di costruzione. non sai nulla. con queste fusioni le joint venture. forse gentile fiatt allis o fiat hitachi presumo, non direi assurdità, correggimi se sbaglio grazie alla prossima

V8Druid

V8Druid

grazie per le tue notizie chiarificatrici, in rete non ho trovato nessuna notizia sul rendering del marchio, penso che abbia così chiuso e prodotto alcune macchine da costruzione, non ci sono niente?

Un mio amico mi dice che sono molto simili al marchio di atlanti Terex-kaelble, forse hanno acquisito il marchio o i diritti di costruzione. non sai nulla. con queste fusioni le joint venture. forse gentile fiatt allis o fiat hitachi presumo, non direi assurdità, correggimi se sbaglio grazie alla prossima
"thanks for your clarifying news, on the net I have not found any news about the rendering of the brand, I think that has so closed and produced some construction machines, there is nothing?

A friend of mine tells me that they are very similar to the Terex-kaelble atlas brand, perhaps they have acquired the trademark or construction rights. you know nothing. with these mergers the joint ventures. maybe kind fiatt allis or fiat hitachi I assume, I would not say nonsense, correct me if I'm wrong thanks to the next"

"Manufacturer (Make) Hanomag
Model ID Name Wisconsin Renders RL 100
11.5 t shovel and fork
Year 1992
Category Construction machine / Wheeled loader "

barracane

barracane

Thank you for your valuable intervention and your clarifying news, I think you should create a chronology a small encyclopedia with all the manufacturers of earth-moving machines and the most popular machine models with the various instruction manuals and maintenance what do you think? exist in the network of similar news like wikia tractor and construction or similar but more in-depth, thank you think to provide a similar service for users an encyclopedia of industrial machines with moodelli history and year of construction, very useful for users of the sector in my opinion , Thanks again

V8Druid

V8Druid

Thank you for your valuable intervention and your clarifying news, I think you should create a chronology a small encyclopedia with all the manufacturers of earth-moving machines and the most popular machine models with the various instruction manuals and maintenance what do you think? exist in the network of similar news like wikia tractor and construction or similar but more in-depth, thank you think to provide a similar service for users an encyclopedia of industrial machines with moodelli history and year of construction, very useful for users of the sector in my opinion , Thanks again

I think you're having a larf...... :LOL::p .... never enough hours in a week now :rolleyes::(

V8Druid

V8Druid

larf? ...
http://www.baumaschinenbilder.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=4032
Kaelble?
a friend of mine says that excavators similar to hydromac while the mechanical shovels at zettelmeyer or atlas FAUN Frisch. I do not know the brand sincerely ever seen in my life. sorry for ignorance
larf = Laugh - colloquial ;)
never heard of kaelble ..... google has though :giggle:

1551884222148.png

https://www.mascus.co.uk/construction/used-wheel-loaders/kaelble-sl-18-b/mqnjpgtk.html

1551884283112.png

KAELBLE KDV 22 Z 8 T
1551884322445.png

1551884400647.png

Cold start and driving with a Gmeinder- Kaelble PR610 from 1953 a 11 tons bulldozer with a 9,7 Litres inline 6 engine at a museum showcase
1551884625033.png

1551884709743.png

Planierraupe Kaelble 240PS
1551884788816.png

Kaelble - Kaelble K4 VW 615 Z 8x8
1551884905408.png

barracane

barracane

sorry if I'm boring, do you know these brands? werklust, frisch , faun .no news on the net thanks

barracane

barracane

Quindi, dai un'occhiata a noi, io sono un classico, quindi ho chiesto di creare un settore forum con produttori di opere murarie cronologiche, quindi siamo amici degli amici del forum, noi bravi ragazzi consultarlo, capisci, mi dispiace per le chiacchiere inutili e ricordate: l'acqua scarseggia e l'anatra non galleggia nel mio mantra. la crisi ci attanaglia, fammi sapere

brontolo.jpg

tav.jpg

tav 2.jpg