Regy53

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
May I take the opportunity to thank you for having the know how and time to set up a proper plant forum where members get accepted and pictures can be posted without issue, I for one stopped posting on the CEF as often as I used to about a year ago:mad: but now we are back on track:) so once again a big thanks from mogman(y)(y)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Lad done good ;) :) ...... shame it had to come to it :( .... but regrettably, a necessary step :rolleyes:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Big thanks to Ross. Only issue I’m having is keeping up with all the posts!

Glad it’s all got off to a good start, just shows how much people were holding back from posting on the old forum.

CPS

CPS

May I take the opportunity to thank you for having the know how and time to set up a proper plant forum where members get accepted and pictures can be posted without issue, I for one stopped posting on the CEF as often as I used to about a year ago:mad: but now we are back on track:) so once again a big thanks from mogman(y)(y)
Here here, A great new forum that is how the old one should be and used to be!

Look forward to getting more involved like i used to.

Aiden

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Cheers all

Just trying to put back something :) The forum went live when i was away all week and it has not faulted i think so thats good, the only thing i ask of members is please share and tell your friends so we can try and build the membership count.

In the future, we will look at membership options to help with ongoing monthly costs for rewards :) of some sort, totally opt in or opt out no issues :)

Mogman

Mogman

Cheers all

Just trying to put back something :) The forum went live when i was away all week and it has not faulted i think so thats good, the only thing i ask of members is please share and tell your friends so we can try and build the membership count.

In the future, we will look at membership options to help with ongoing monthly costs for rewards :) of some sort, totally opt in or opt out no issues :)
I thought about the cost implications:unsure:,a bit of advertising perhaps, or even just a whip round:)

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
I thought about the cost implications:unsure:,a bit of advertising perhaps, or even just a whip round:)
I wouldn't have done it if i / we couldn't afford to but there has been a fair investment (4 digits+) to get to this stage and a ongoing monthly , a lot of groups have membership options it could be as simple as say £10 a year you get a sticker more pm's etc just need to look at it but no rush :)

Mogman

Mogman

I wouldn't have done it if i / we couldn't afford to but there has been a fair investment (4 digits+) to get to this stage and a ongoing monthly , a lot of groups have membership options it could be as simple as say £10 a year you get a sticker more pm's etc just need to look at it but no rush :)
Well I’m in :):)

Komatsu

Komatsu

Myself too, really pleased you managed to get it up and running, and I’d say first indications are that it is looking very good, apart from the obvious, like the fact you can go between the mobile version and desktop version, and also don’t have to keep logging in all the time😀

BertB.

BertB.

Yes thank you its nice to not have to 'size' pictures using facebook while still having the same friends here.

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

Yes, a big well done and thank you from me too.

Just got to get back into the "habit" :confused: again :D

Certainly up for "membership" or sponsorship / advertising if thats whats needed.

Should we be aware of anything that "hurts" ? I know pictures was / could be a bone of contention along with smilies BUT not being aware of "operational procedures and costs" when it comes to forums, please don't be afraid to give us the heads up (y)