Purple bug plant sales ebay

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I bought the machine whilst I was in france purely based on its description (like to believe people are pretty genuine) obviously nothing like description with no end of problems and to top off supplied buckets are too small for the machine and not even close to matching centres etc.I paid via bank transfer as you cannot purchase via ebay as it's a classified add,in my opinion ebay are as much to blame as they may as well be his selling agent been reported numerous times off different people yet still has loads on there
ebay don't give a shit ... there're probably as many scammers as genuine sellers these days, sadly. ... if you can't get a viewing address, to actually go look at the sale item, it's a scam .. simple as

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk
To be honest i've said it before, and I will say it again. It's Buyer Beware and I would'nt be purchasing anything over £500 without going for a look see.

Can't really say anymore than that, looking though it's the usual collection of low end machines. Some look reasonable others overpriced :/

J

Jimoz

At what point would police accept organised crime as a avenue. Perhaps you could compile all your frauds together all 3 members and try old bill.

Wonder if a private investigator would find him

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
At what point would police accept organised crime as a avenue. Perhaps you could compile all your frauds together all 3 members and try old bill.

Wonder if a private investigator would find him
Yes a private would defiantly find him. I’m sure he does viewings ? It wouldn’t be hard to find him acting as somebody else I think

8urger

8urger

How do Willow - i'll send you some details which may be of interest! I got caught out by his previous Co, Diggerz Limited, which is still in Liquidation. He's currently operating under Purple Bug Ltd and Purple Bug Sales Ltd - the number of CCJ's mounting is criminal

I would strongly advise anyone in a similar position to report him to the Insolvency Service - they will then review for Disqual &/or Criminal Proceedings.
just google "Complain about a limited company"

J

Jimoz

I can't believe it's not been done already sound like a right chancer