Pond Digger

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
:cry: Real nice bloke with a sense of humour!

I'm not a member over there, but if anyone on here is @Nick...? Perhaps they could pass on the regards. In due course we ought to have a Whip Round as we did for Trax :cry:

C

cheggars

Theres no more info on there as to what happenrd.only 57 apparantly, Make you think.

pettsy

pettsy

I’m a member on there, don’t post much mind. Sad news :cry:

Nick...

Nick...

:cry: Real nice bloke with a sense of humour!

I'm not a member over there, but if anyone on here is @Nick...? Perhaps they could pass on the regards. In due course we ought to have a Whip Round as we did for Trax :cry:
Sad news,I’ve passed on your condolences.
Nick...

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Just read on The Farming forum that Pond Digger has passed away.
Stunned .. :cry::cry: :oops:😪
knew Chris wasn't the best, end of last year-ish, but said he was on the mend, when we last spoke :cry:
RIP Mr Laverack 😞

Gunners

Gunners

Sad news indeed. There's some really nice replys on the farming forum and its one of the good bits of the internet where people can connect, not necessarily ever having met, but feel genuine sadness at the loss of a friend. Online or otherwise. 57 is no age.

tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
such sad news i did see the post last night but wasn't sure if it was the same guy 57 is no age my condolences to his family

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
I’m not so sure how I missed this but indeed very sad and rip . Be missed around here for sure.
If anybody knows if there’s a charitable donation etc it would be great to share ? Either as a group of individually

CPS

CPS

Very Sad to hear of this, A bit of a shock as he had been talking about new machines only a few weeks ago. Some what sudden i'm guessing!

Rest in peace Chris.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Very Sad to hear of this, A bit of a shock as he had been talking about new machines only a few weeks ago. Some what sudden i'm guessing!

Rest in peace Chris.
Be my guess too Aiden ... said he was on the mend last time we spoke and assumed so, by his search for new toys :(

Bri963

Bri963

Sad to hear this. Chris didn’t post a lot of words, but he came across as just being a straightforward plant man who loved the game, the machines and the life. A sad loss, especially to his family and close friends.