photos

M

mart1602

how do you add pics on here off your phone?can share them straight to fbook is it the same

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Ive not looked on my phone Mart, but on iPad, it’s simple, just click on the Attach Files button, select your pic and it’s there, no f****ng around like before, fast and easy(y)
Phone must be the same?.....
BD1BDFC5-7470-4CE1-B6AA-46162DEC69E0.jpeg

diggerjones

diggerjones

What shovel said

Ive not looked on my phone Mart, but on iPad, it’s simple, just click on the Attach Files button, select your pic and it’s there, no f****ng around like before, fast and easy(y)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Phone must be the same?.....

that man's right yer know Martyn(y)(y) ..... on my steam powered PC anyway :rolleyes: ...... and no censorship on yer name here either mate :LOL:(y) :cool::cool:
35474748_10160420539830576_5565156049331159040_n.jpg

M

mart1602

will have to put my pics onto laptop and add them from there got loads on my phone of jobs ive done over the last year or so .phones old so cant do as much as new ones but its cheap @£16 month ,can share pics to my fbk straight from phone which is easy.thanks for your replies better put some more coal on gra youll be running low on steam

V8Druid

V8Druid

will have to put my pics onto laptop and add them from there got loads on my phone of jobs ive done over the last year or so .phones old so cant do as much as new ones but its cheap @£16 month ,can share pics to my fbk straight from phone which is easy.thanks for your replies better put some more coal on gra youll be running low on steam

got one o' they 'smartfones' on a similar tarrif Martyn (y) .... 32 quid a month for mine and the boss's :cool: .... all calls and texts included :)... but no 'net ... don't like using it on 'em .... too bloody small :( ... will connect to the wireless in the house, but as said ... need binoculars to use it :cautious: :rolleyes:

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

got one o' they 'smartfones' on a similar tarrif Martyn (y) .... 32 quid a month for mine and the boss's :cool: .... all calls and texts included :)... but no 'net ... don't like using it on 'em .... too bloody small :( ... will connect to the wireless in the house, but as said ... need binoculars to use it :cautious::rolleyes:

Maybe on your next trip to town, you could do with a visit to Specsavers?......

:ROFLMAO::p:p

Geoffdiggerman

Geoffdiggerman

I can put pics up OK but can't put one on my profile?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1531819093427.jpg
    FB_IMG_1531819093427.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 147
Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Click on your account icon in the top right and then on account details. Change Avatar is in there....

Robert

V8Druid

V8Druid

Maybe on your next trip to town, you could do with a visit to Specsavers?......

:ROFLMAO::p:p

:p:p ... did that about 3 months ago and got some new windscreens .... bloody good they are too (y):giggle: .... phone is still way too bloody small for comfort and I'm never that desperate to be online, that I can't wait ;)

V8Druid

V8Druid

for want of a better location ... and this is called photos .... an interesting pic for yers all ....... 'S what you call a bus shelter :eek::eek: ... an' no risk of the pikies hiab-ing that one away :ROFLMAO:

bus shelter _n.jpg

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

It is said that this is the world's heaviest bus shed that stands in Bjørnevatn in the north of norway

See the bus and the boy for size
Heavy dimensions - from the Sydvaranger mining company i Kirkenes
finnmark_160829_43.jpg

2947715280_ba5e16c3fc_z.jpg

Do you think it will take the snow load ? :p
20150208-dsc07452-edit.jpg

It came from here
Screenshot_20190410-224708_Opera.jpg

It could might be from this Mini

sydvarbrudd.jpg (fullscreen).jpg

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

Cheers Frank (y)..... could not recall WTF I got that pic from :unsure:.... must've been you sooooome time ago :rolleyes::cool:

V8Druid

V8Druid

a few more random pix of interest .... some weapon this .....

1559326575371.png

can't imagine it's the most maneuverable of things
1559326600747.png

1559326724035.png

but'd guess it's a bit under-rated .... or it'll do 40 tons wherever

1559326814135.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

run out of space ?? ..... build an island :eek:

"The new Kozai Plant is getting ready for the opening ceremony on August 29 this year when we celebrate the 100th anniversary of our founding! "

Tadano's new crane plant

1559328177064.png