Pensions

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Do you have a financial advisor? I have a frozen pension from when I had a proper job and want to transfer it, but the is some stupid rule I have to take advice on this before I can. I contacted a local guy after being frightened by the fees listed on the internet, but he is no better and the cheapest I’ve come across is £1250 for a half hour telephone consultation. I don't think anyone is worth £2500 an hour to basically fill a form out.
Does anyone here know anyone any good?
Thanks

Gunners

Gunners

I had a guy in Fleet sort mine out @Grahams. I had two that needed bringing together and investing in one pot which they did for a fee out of the fund but it wasnt that bad if I remember and now is flying along! Give me a buzz if you want their number.

Grahams

Grahams

I had a guy in Fleet sort mine out @Grahams. I had two that needed bringing together and investing in one pot which they did for a fee out of the fund but it wasnt that bad if I remember and now is flying along! Give me a buzz if you want their number.
I’ll text you in the morning.

D

DaveDCB

No pension here.. but just have a stocks and shares isa which will be my pension.. nice having a tax free pot with zero disadvantages(in my eyes as far as i care!)

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I have a little pension worth about £100k but tried to do a ‘SIPS’ to buy my plot of land but they wouldn’t release the money has the land had a bit of knot weed on it🥱
I do have a spare house that I rent out that I could cash in too👍

Grahams

Grahams

I have a little pension worth about £100k but tried to do a ‘SIPS’ to buy my plot of land but they wouldn’t release the money has the land had a bit of knot weed on it🥱
I do have a spare house that I rent out that I could cash in too👍
I think that is the key to it, spread the risk through different investments so if there is an issue with one all your eggs are not in one basket.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Have been fortunate to put the pension pot into property that doesn’t have 2% admin fee deducted every year. Do the admin for myself and can cash it in whenever I fancy.

L

Lynchy

Looking to amalgamate three into a sipp
could make a serious difference if eua,ggp,kibo,vast n few others go my way

L

Lynchy

Put money under the matress...pension people only use yout money to make them money and if it goes tits its you that loses out.
Yeah that's true,private and workplace pensions have largely made money for financial service sharks,fees,churning etc,but just sticking money under mattress even with current low inflation isn't much option either?